Junior-Intermediate IT Support Analyst (#4025782)
The role of the IT Support Analyst is to maintain the network infrastructure, manage the technical support helpdesk and support the design, planning, implementation and testing of infrastructure projects.
Key focuses include:
Provide users with a stable network environment.
Provide help desk support to all company sites.
Assist in identifying, developing and executing IT projects
Maintain the daily requirements of the network infrastructure
Technical and Analytic Responsibilities:
- Deploy and maintain computer hardware, operating systems and applications
- Maintain and support Panasonic Phone System and collaboration tools
- Execute project plans in support of IT infrastructure projects
- Become subject matter expert in the following areas:
Production line HMI systems
EDI mapping and support
- Deploy, support and maintain the datacenter VM server environment and WAN /LAN network infrastructure
- Desktop support for all users across all facilities to resolve issues
- Gather and analyze network, server and application metrics
- Develop technical documentation for end user and for internal IT purposes
- Setup of new user accounts, profiles, permission groups, security policies, group policies.
- Support roll out of new business software
- Setup of new user laptops, desktops, mobile devices
- Wireless and wired network management
- Provide after hours support for critical issues to network users
- 10% of time will be spent travelling to company facilities
Skills and Attributes:
- 2 - 3 years of work related experience or a combination of education and work experience will be considered as long as candidate can demonstrate their knowledge level.
- Ability to communicate ideas effectively
- Demonstrates strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- excellent oral and written communication skills
- strong customer focus and customer relationship management skills
- High-energy team player that approaches challenges in a fast moving and high pressure environment with enthusiasm
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change
- SQL Analysis reporting experience an asset
- EDI experience and asset
- VMware knowledge
- Microsoft NAV knowledge an asset