Avanade Employee Reviews

Good Work Life Balance. Pays Well. Not enough projects
Group Manager, Program/Project Management (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON23 August 2017
Good Work life balance. Pays well. Not enough projects. Typical Consulting environment. Little experience people act as if they are experts without any practical experience. Tied to Accenture. Bad resource utilization. Although very accommodating.
Great place to work and nurture your talent
Sr. Business Analyst / IT Consultant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 February 2015
Avanade is a great place for a new graduate to work. You will work on very intense projects, with tight deadlines, and work with some of the most talented people in the industry.

You will also have access to a plethora of training modules, certifications to improve your technical, functional and soft skills.
Pros
Challenging Projects, Cutting edge technology, Good Training opportunities
Cons
Low Salary, Ceiling on advancements
Excellent Company
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 September 2013
I enjoyed my time with Avanade because I got to travel around the US and Canada. Work was very rewarding
A customer focused and consulting company
Solutions Developer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON20 April 2013
Avanade offers rich cultural and high-tech environment. It stood one step ahead of other organizations in terms of technology and number of overall certifications. It is purely a customer focused compnay. During my tenure in Avanade I gained MCSD certification as well as consulting skills.