This isn't a stuffy cubicle job, this isn't a call centre and we're not looking for somebody who wants a sales/marketing job where they pick up the phone and cold-call all day. We are looking for someone who wants an opportunity to gain experience and is willing to challenge themselves every day.
We are looking for candidates who are positive, professional, and ready to learn about the exciting world of Business, Marketing, and Management. The best candidate will start in our ENTRY LEVEL account manager position. In this position many skills learned in the restaurant and retail, and hospitality industry will prove to be very helpful. After performing in that position they will then have the opportunity to grow their skills and will allow the account manager to rapidly advance into other management positions.
Not sure if you're qualified? Relax! No experience is necessary. These are ENTRY LEVEL positions in Customer Service, Marketing, Advertising, and Public Relations. Comprehensive training and development is provided to every team member in order be SUCCESSFUL in a career path with the company. College Graduates and Interns WELCOME!
- Daily meetings
- Prepare the necessary promotional materials for clients
- Interact with clients
- Follow-up with clients and manage relationships
- Competitive compensation packages
- Merit based advancement
- Uncapped bonuses & incentive plan
- MUST have excellent English speaking skills
- Have access to a car and a valid drivers license
- Candidates must be able to CROSS-TRAIN into our MANAGEMENT POSITION
The Canadian Avalanche Association is a non-profit Society registered in Alberta and British Columbia.
The CAA is an independent...