Fun workplace thanks to the customer, co-workers, and management.
Pros: flexible hours, good management, 20% off store items
Cons: unable to to receive the product at the time of purchase.
- Describe a typical day.
* A typical day at Autozone is fast pace, a lot of smiling, and solving a lot of customers problems with their vehicles.
- What did you learn while employed with this company?
* I've learned to work smarter, not harder. I've learned that product appearance is key to a sale, and I've enhanced multi-tasking
- Describe the management – more... at this company.
* The management at Autozone is fantastic and will work with you in any situation.
- How well do you and your co-workers get along?
* My co-workers and I get along great. It's like a team, or a well oiled machine. We all work together just for the satisfaction.
- What is the hardest part of the job?
*The hardest part of the job is not being able to help a customer. Meaning, if a part is unavailable at the time the customer needs it, and where unable to provide that item at that present time. On most occasions, we are able to send them to another Autozone close by so they may obtain the required part, or have it transferred to our location.
- What is the most enjoyable part of the job?
*The most enjoyable day is satisfying the customer. – less