An Automotive company is seeking to hire a Shipping and Receiving Supervisor/Manager at our Markham location. The suitable candidate must be able to work flexible hours and have extensive prior experience in the Shipping and Receiving role. Please submit your resume and ensure contact information is on your resume.
Shipping and Receiving Supervisor/Manager
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for all shipping activities from the company (picking orders, loading trucks and creating packing slips)
- Responsible for all Receiving responsibilities
- Direction to all warehouse staff on all shifts (Transfer of products, picking orders, housekeeping)
- Coordinate pick-up times and deliveries with customer service, customers and transportation company
- Responsible for maintaining tow motors
- Responsible for inventory control
- Responsible for other departments following procedures in warehouse (e.g. ensuring material handlers leaving materials and packaging in a organized manner)
- Responsible for maintaining safety procedures
- Ensure all customer supplied packaging is available in good condition
- Responsibility includes maintaining safety procedures (ie. Tow motors are driven in a safe manner and in a hazard free environment)
Skills & Specifications
- Minimum 5 years experience in the automotive Shipping and Receiving industry
- Must have valid forklift license
- Minimum education require: High school graduate OSSD
- Must have experience with different types of Materials
- Communicates effectively and works well with the Team Members.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Must be computer literate and able to learn new computer programs
- Excellent attention to detail
Indeed - 6 months ago
Gemsys Money Handling Systems Inc.
- 30+ days ago
Plastic Injection Moulding Company