Autodesk

Autodesk Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Excellent work culture
Intern (Former Employee), Pune, MHJuly 11, 2012
Pros: work environment, helpful colleagues, experience
Cons: no continuation
Typical day at work would include tasks identification, setting estimates for the tasks, performing the tasks and finally reporting. Learnt a great deal of team work, ideal approach to coding, the value of commented and indented code, ever - learning spirit.
Very well managed office. Right from the gate security of the complex to every office boy and – more... manager knew about the new joining on my first day. Co-workers were very helpful, modest, with ever-learning attitude and completely down-to-earth attitude. No timing constraints as long as the work is done. And no work pressure. – less
This environment likes to think it's concerned and proactive regarding employee satisfaction and work/life balance, but it does not follow through.
Executive Assistant (Current Employee), San Rafael, CAJuly 5, 2012
Non-stop, frenetic, work before the moment I walk in the office (cell phone begins ringing before 7:00 am). I have learned what type of work stress I will no longer tolerate. My management is no management at all - just micromanage to death and then change everything anyway. The most difficult part of the job is finding some sort of connection with – more... the person for whom I currently work. The most enjoyable part of the job is the other people I get to work with on a fairly regular basis. – less
Great culture
Facilities Coordinator (Former Employee), San Rafael, CAJune 23, 2012
Worked as a contractor for Autodesk; the company has a great culture, with plenty of perks.
Innovative, ambitious with a strong bias for becoming the leader in the industry.
South Region Channel Senior Director (Former Employee), Barcelona, CTJune 17, 2012
Challenging environment but highly rewarding in all aspects.
A great job and career experience overall
Marketing Manager (Former Employee), San FranciscoMay 29, 2012
Pros: amazing products, really bright people.
Cons: not a marketing driven company, which makes it tough when you're a marketer.
An amazing place to work and be a part of. Really great people and products that are truly amazing, with great customers who do really cool things with the products.
Would not return.
Senior Manager, Safety and Security (Former Employee), San Rafael, CAMay 7, 2012
Pros: great work / life balance
Cons: lack of support for non-developer roles
While an outstanding company in terms of innovative and important global products, the culture of personal entitlement and collaboration (read "keep things from being accomploshed" by others) promotes a stifling corporate environment where constant change management is called for but unsupported at the mid-management level.

Goingplaces – July 10, 2013

As a former employee I would highly agree with this assessment.

Awesome place to work!
M&A Integration Manager (Former Employee), Manchester, NHApril 17, 2012
Great place to work, employees are their greatest assets. Management is fabulous.
good over all exspeareance.
Design Drafter (Former Employee), Brentwood, CAApril 6, 2012
Pros: great benifits good overall work atmosphere
Cons: shrinking work avalabilaty
all forms of the company are stable and long term growth is good
Worked from home
cad (Former Employee), tampa, flFebruary 29, 2012
I cant say too much because it was through my school but my time there was helpful informative and very productive.
Excellent company to start out with
Quality (Former Employee), OregonFebruary 23, 2012
Pros: good pay for performance, many advancement possibilities, plently to learn
Cons: developer focused organization, many significant egos to deal with
I really enjoyed my time at autodesk, very interesting products, very smart people, good compensation. A company I would work for again.
Best job I ever had, was a fool to leave
Network Engineer (Former Employee), San Rafael CaDecember 9, 2011
Pros: dogs in the office
Cons: office politics
I worked in the IT department in the corporate headquarters in San Rafael. Autodesk has campus there with several hundred employees. IT was a very significant part of the company and had a very large staff. The environment was that of a sedate office setting with a lot of knowledge workers. And their dogs.

Well behaved dogs were allowed to accompany – more... their owners to work, and so it was typical to have a lot of 4 legged co-workers. Great company to work for. Great pay and benefits. Paid sabbaticals. – less
Autodesk - socialcam
iOS Développeur junior (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAApril 23, 2014
Les horaires de travail sont tres flexibles dans le petit bureau socialcam. Les gens vont et viennent, ce qui fait qu'ils sont tres independants. Il est pour le coup tres difficile de travailler en equipe. Les projets sont individuels mais ont des incidences sur d'autres parties.
Le management est plutot libre, trop libre. Et les collegues sont pour – more... la plupart discrets et reserves.
Le plus agreable etant la liberte d'action et l'independance. – less
工作环境不错 不提倡加班 给予相应的培训
HCM Developer (SAP + Workday) (Current Employee), 上海市March 19, 2014
Pros: 社团很多 一年一次家庭嘉年华 四金给力
一家不错的公司
工作环境:整洁 茶水间 打印机 办公用品 都放置在楼层的公开区域 方便日常工作使用
人文环境:领导很open 工作氛围不错 不提倡加班(没有加班工资 一般不需要加班) 有各样社团(电影社 瑜伽社 乒乓社 羽毛球社等)丰富大家生活 每年还举办家庭嘉年华
MEJOR LA CALIDAD DE LA CAPACITACION
INSTRUCTOR (Former Employee), Ciudad de México, DIFSeptember 27, 2012
Pros: setrabaja con horas efectivas
Cons: no tengo seguros, aguinaldos
ME GUISTA LA CAPACITACION Y LLEVO MAS DE 10 AÑOS EN EL AREA, CONOZCO A MUCHAS PERSONAS Y LA VERDAD HA SIDO MI VIDA.

About Autodesk

As a global leader in 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software, Autodesk helps people imagine, design, and create a – Read more