Autodesk Employee Reviews in Canada

The Best Place I've ever worked.
Web Developer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 3, 2016
I was on a 6 month contract with Autodesk at their King Street location in downtown Toronto. Its an amazing place. Their entire reseach team is there and you can get an idea of the amazing things they do there. The work culture is very fun and the people are amazing.
Pros
Great work atmosphere
Cons
I saw none
Great atmosphere, poor leadership
Leads generation, Customer service (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCMay 16, 2016
As a first job out of university, it was easy to focus on the negatives. Namely, my manager was not trained on how to manage people.

I left as quickly as possible.
Senior Business/Technical Analyst (Current Employee) –  Prince George, BCMay 28, 2015
Great culture. Everybody wants the best for the company. Great learning experience and the company provided us with the best tools to do our job.
Great company, horrible division
Product Designer for Maya (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONOctober 16, 2015
The Media and Entertainment division is horribly managed. Folks with no actual real world experience make decisions while ignoring folks who do have that experience.
Very fun place to work and build a your career.
Représentant et soutien aux ventes (contrat) (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCJuly 23, 2013
Worked with resellers to discuss sales tactics and quotas. Provided quotes for our sales team and involved in meeting for sales strategies.

Great group of co-workers when I was there and one of the more enjoyalble places to work.
Pros
great salary and work environment
Cons
parking
Excellent workplace
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCMarch 14, 2013
While the company has what seems to be a very relaxed, "get your job done" atmosphere in the Montreal office, it also has some incredible perks. The cafeteria has an amazing espresso machine and coffee grinders to get you the best cup of coffee you will ever have at work (well, unless maybe you are a barista?). The bicycle garage is not only set up to hold dozens of bikes, it has a workstand, tools, chain lube, cleaners, a compressor; and to underline how important cycle commuting is, the company holds (world-wide) an annual Bike to Work Challenge.
I found the overall approach to working at Autodesk pleasant and conducive to achieving the task at hand without undue pressure. In this apparently relaxed mode, people get things done.
I would go back there in a minute if asked.
I found everyone I needed to work with to be helpful, friendly, and beyond those I worked with I experienced a friendliness I have not seen in other workplaces.
I also found the sense of camaraderie meant working with people in other offices (around the world) went just as well as working with people locally. The company makes good use of the resources it has so people can collaborate despite great distances.
Pros
amazing coffee, bike garage, showers, fantastic former factory converted to office space
Cons
typical big company when it comes to layoffs to appease shareholders
Fun place to work
Senior Product Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 29, 2014
I worked for Alias Research that was acquired by Autodesk after I left. Very fun place to be at the early stages of the computer graphic industry.