Autodesk

Autodesk Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun place to work
Senior Product Specialist (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMay 29, 2014
I worked for Alias Research that was acquired by Autodesk after I left. Very fun place to be at the early stages of the computer graphic industry.
Very fun place to work and build a your career.
Représentant et soutien aux ventes (contrat) (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJuly 23, 2013
Pros: great salary and work environment
Cons: parking
Worked with resellers to discuss sales tactics and quotas. Provided quotes for our sales team and involved in meeting for sales strategies.

Great group of co-workers when I was there and one of the more enjoyalble places to work.
Excellent workplace
Contractor (Former Employee), Montréal, QCMarch 14, 2013
Pros: amazing coffee, bike garage, showers, fantastic former factory converted to office space
Cons: typical big company when it comes to layoffs to appease shareholders
While the company has what seems to be a very relaxed, "get your job done" atmosphere in the Montreal office, it also has some incredible perks. The cafeteria has an amazing espresso machine and coffee grinders to get you the best cup of coffee you will ever have at work (well, unless maybe you are a barista?). The bicycle garage is not only set up – more... to hold dozens of bikes, it has a workstand, tools, chain lube, cleaners, a compressor; and to underline how important cycle commuting is, the company holds (world-wide) an annual Bike to Work Challenge.
I found the overall approach to working at Autodesk pleasant and conducive to achieving the task at hand without undue pressure. In this apparently relaxed mode, people get things done.
I would go back there in a minute if asked.
I found everyone I needed to work with to be helpful, friendly, and beyond those I worked with I experienced a friendliness I have not seen in other workplaces.
I also found the sense of camaraderie meant working with people in other offices (around the world) went just as well as working with people locally. The company makes good use of the resources it has so people can collaborate despite great distances. – less

About Autodesk

As a global leader in 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software, Autodesk helps people imagine, design, and create a – Read more

Autodesk Photos