Autodata is headquartered in London, Ontario, Canada with offices in NY, Portland, Troy and Windsor, Ontario. Autodata serves the world’s largest auto manufacturers and their partners. We work on interesting projects, using current technologies (you won’t be supporting 15 year old legacy code here!). Autodata’s environment supports rapid career progression and can provide great opportunities to those with passion and desire for challenges. Autodata has been a profitable business every year, for over 20 years and are growing fast. Due to our continued growth, we need to add to our team. Think you have what it takes?
As an Autodata Developer you will:
- Engage in ground up development of enterprise level software applications for some of the largest companies in the world. Our customer list includes Toyota, Ford, GM, Chrysler, Nissan, VW, Lexus, Ducati, Google, MSN, Enterprise as well major banks and financial institutions in North America (and many more)
- Create elegant and robust web based JAVA software solutions using a wide variety of frameworks and approaches. Responsive design, HTML5, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, jQuery, myBatis and KendoUI to name a few
- Serve as technical advisers and provide programming perspective on requirements and estimates
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Work/Life balance. If asked to put in extra effort we pay our developers overtime (have you ever heard of developers getting overtime?)
- On site health and wellness activities: Yoga, Zumba, Kick boxing, Run Clinics, Pilates, Art classes
- Corporate sports teams: volleyball, softball, soccer, hockey
- Monthly Massage Therapy sessions
- On-site Financial Advisor for your banking needs
- All-expense-paid technical conferences. We have sent different groups of developers to the last 3 Apple and Google conferences
What you have:
- An unbridled passion for technology and an ability to get things done
- Ambition and to be the key resource in the design, code and testing of software programs
- A desire to build things from scratch as well as expand existing solutions
- A natural ability to work as part of a team and a love for fast paced challenging environments
- Confidence working across the entire web stack
Who are you:
You are a smart and creative thinker who thrives on developing superior code and applications, using leading edge technologies. Delivering cool, high quality software brings you tremendous satisfaction. Colleagues are inspired by your commitment to quality and timely execution of solutions delivery excellence.
If this describes you, we speak the same language!
Contact us today!!
Please apply online at: http://www.autodata.net/about-us/current-opportunities/java-web-developer/
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be notified.
Autodata Solutions, Inc., a subsidiary of Internet Brands, Inc., is a consulting, technology services and business process outsource company...