If you want to be part of a dynamic and growing team – consider AutoCanada.
AutoCanada remains Canada’s only public auto dealership entity, is a leader in the Canadian automotive industry, and is focused on growth. As one of Canada's largest multi-location automobile dealership groups, AutoCanada currently operates 28 franchised dealerships in six provinces and has over 1,200 employees.
At AutoCanada we recognize that finding the right people is the first step. We understand that we need the right players to be the best in our industry. Our vibrant organization is growing and has a limitless future for bright, hardworking, caring and capable likeminded professionals.
The Video Producer/Editor is responsible for the production of assigned audio and video media projects. This includes working with the Marketing Team and our dealerships on concepts for video projects, production and production/direction of video shoots, management of recorded media, editing and finishing of assigned videos, and exporting of final videos to various formats for delivery to the audience.
Purpose of these videos vary in nature and offer the right candidate many opportunities to experiment and create videos of all varieties within the context of the automotive business. Everything from dealership introduction videos, new model introductions, staff highlight videos - from serious to humorous - creativity is the main ingredient we're looking for.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred but not required.
- Demonstrated mastery of operation of video camera and techniques for high quality video production.
- Demonstrated mastery of editing creative, compelling, high quality videos that tell a story and deliver the intended message.
- Must be proficient in various software platforms: Adobe Production Bundle (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Encore, Final Cut and Adobe Media Encoder), Microsoft Office Suite, plus other related applications
- Ability to conceive and present ideas for video projects, and
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and professionally with internal associates and stakeholders.
- Reliable and dependable, with excellent time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication, ability to develop professional rapport.
- Ability to travel from time to time for on-location shoots.
- Ability to work and excel in a fast- paced, rapidly growing organization.
Please note this job is based in Edmonton, Alberta. If you are not already located in Edmonton, please advise if you are willing to relocate.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in the above position, however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.