Join AutoCanada, one of the largest and first publicly traded franchise automobile dealership groups in Canada. AutoCanada's foundations are built on integrity, and excellence. We are growing and we have a unique and rewarding opportunity for an I.T. Assistance Centre Manager.
AutoCanada values growth and improvement, and recognizes employees who are able to continuously develop their abilities and apply themselves.
This is not your ordinary customer service management role. We need someone who is passionate about going above and beyond for our customers, sinking their teeth into issues and finding the best possible solution.
Reporting to the Director of Information Technology, the I.T. Assistance Centre Manager will manage a small, but growing team located throughout Canada. The I.T. Assistance Centre Manager will supervise the daily activities of the Assistance Centre (help desk) and ultimately be responsible for technical support for all satellite locations across Canada.
The I.T. Assistance Centre Manager position is based out of our corporate office located in Edmonton, AB.
- Manage and supervise the daily activities of the Assistance Centre function and all Assistance Centre staff
- Provide an exceptionally high degree of customer satisfaction and technical expertise in an accurate and timely manner
- Proactively suggest improvements to increase customer satisfaction and reduce incoming requests
- Organize training of all I.T. support staff
- Department planning, organization and staffing operations
- Assist in recommending Assistance Centre personnel actions including hiring, performance appraisals, promotions, development, transfers and vacation schedules
- Communicate I.T. vision to all dealerships and their employees
- Observe and measure performance of dealership requirements and recommend modifications to existing systems or development of new systems and support services
- Test and implement new service packs/hot-fixes/patches
- Travel to new acquisitions to evaluate existing I.T. needs and implement necessary systems while communicating I.T. vision to new dealership personnel
- Perform other duties as required
- Exceptional customer service skills required
- Degree in Information Systems
- Polished and professional communication skills
- More than two years’ experience in each of the following fields: supervision, office management, planning, and personnel
- Valid driver's license to drive through service area
- Required to take two job-related courses per year
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in the above position, however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.