Canada’s leading automotive group is growing and has excellent opportunities for Service Advisors / Consultants.
As part of a large and growing National Automotive Dealership group you will enjoy:
- A member of a large, successful auto group with a proven process that delivers consistent predictable and profitable results with profit sharing.
- An exciting, aggressive, progressive team work environment, with new generation buildings, technology and equipment. Leading edge internet tools and support.
- Continuous training support for you from an in house management team as well as a Head Office support team.
- Advisor recognition program "Chairman's Club" with monthly, quarterly and yearly recognition and awards.
- Full benefits package, incentives, bonus structure, internal advancement and more.
Positions are available in all major markets, from Victoria to Moncton.
This position requires the ability to work in a fast paced environment, be well organized and efficient, and able to deal with public and co-workers in a positive and professional manner.
We will contact those qualified for these executive level positions. All resumes will be held in the strictest of confidence.
Indeed - 2 years ago
AutoCanada is one of the largest and first publicly traded franchise automobile dealership groups in Canada. As Canada's premier car dealer...