Canada’s leading automotive group is growing and has excellent opportunities for Service Advisors / Consultants.
As part of a large and growing National Automotive Dealership group you will enjoy:
- A member of a large, successful auto group with a proven process that delivers consistent predictable and profitable results with profit sharing.
- An exciting, aggressive, progressive team work environment, with new generation buildings, technology and equipment. Leading edge internet tools and support.
- Continuous training support for you from an in house management team as well as a Head Office support team.
- Advisor recognition program "Chairman's Club" with monthly, quarterly and yearly recognition and awards.
- Full benefits package, incentives, bonus structure, internal advancement and more.
Positions are available in all major markets, from Victoria to Moncton.
This position requires the ability to work in a fast paced environment, be well organized and efficient, and able to deal with public and co-workers in a positive and professional manner.
We will contact those qualified for these executive level positions. All resumes will be held in the strictest of confidence.
AutoCanada is one of the largest and first publicly traded franchise automobile dealership groups in Canada. As Canada's premier car dealer...