AutoCanada, a well-established and growing automotive company, is seeking an Experienced Customer Service Corporate Trainer to join their growing support team. What separates AutoCanada from others is their dedication and commitment to the highest standard of quality customer service. The constant upgrading and training to their systems and staff is what keeps AutoCanada a step ahead within the industry.
The ideal candidate:
- has a background in Corporate Customer Service Training (preferable if candidate has corporate training experience with an organization who has proven, exceptional customer service)
- possesses excellent ability to communicate information in simple and non-technical terms
- has strong presentation and facilitating skills
- is an independent self-starter capable of managing and prioritizing multiple items
- proven ability to handle high pressure situations with various personalities at all levels in a firm diplomatic manner
- is able to make decisions and adapt to changing situations quickly
- is willing to work flexible hours to help meet the departmental goals
- has the ability to coach, mentor and bring out the strengths in others
- organize and deliver new employee orientation and training
- provide training course development and co-ordination for all departmental employees
- monitor and support mandatory training requirements for departmental training
- structure course agendas and actively participate as a member of the training and development team
- deliver several different training modules in several different areas of customer services and company processes
- track attendance and employee feedback of the course intent and structure
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in the above position, however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
All resumes will be held in the strictest of confidence.