Based in Richmond, BC, The Auto West Group is one of the top luxury automotive groups in Canada. Established in 1986, as the first BMW importer in Western Canada, the Auto West Group has grown to over 180 team members, and three of Canada’s leading retail facilities: Auto West BMW, MINI Richmond, and Auto West Infiniti.
At the Auto West Group, we are exceptionally driven. Our mission is to consistently drive premium service, that builds customer and employee relationships for life. Passion, performance, and innovation are at the core of the brands we represent, and therefore at the Auto West Group, we strive to be exceptional in everything we do. We believe our success begins first with the dynamic and driven individuals on our team, to our award winning facilities, and the honest and hands-on service we provide our customers.
Automotive Service Advisor, Auto West Infiniti
We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced Service Advisor to join our Auto West Infiniti team. Reporting to our Service Manager, the Service Advisor will join our After Sales team to assist them in continuing to provide exceptional vehicle service experiences for our customers throughout the entire service process.
- Meeting and greeting customers promptly upon arrival.
- Consistently providing exceptional customer service experience to all service customers.
- Offering diagnostic services or repairs to satisfy customer concerns.
- Providing accurate estimates for all recommended services and repairs.
- Reviewing repair orders with customers as needed throughout the repair process.
- Communicating with customers as to the status of their vehicles.
- Arranging for customer pick-up appointments at the end of the repair process.
- Liaising with technicians to confirm status of repairs.
- Assisting with booking customer service appointments and general service inquiries.
- Handling customer concerns proactively and professionally.
- Other duties as assigned by service management.
To succeed in this position, you will possess:
- A dynamic, customer-focused individual.
- Minimum 3 years dealership service advising experience; preferably with a luxury/ import retailer.
- Working knowledge of the advising process is required.
- Possess exceptional verbal, written and listening skills.
- Willing to passionately and professionally represent the Infiniti brand.
- Must be capable of managing multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously.
- Must be able to demonstrate a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to excel in a team environment.
- Reynolds & Reynolds & ADP proficiency are assets.