We are currently seeking an Inside Sales/Customer Service Representative to provide front-line customer support. As a member of the Sales team you will work to resolve customer inquiries and to fulfill order requirements.
- Respond to customer inquiries received via phone, fax and email;
- Make out-going cold calls to solicit new business
- Work with customers, identify their needs and respond as quickly as possible;
- Introduce new products and promotions to the client base to increase sales;
- Manage, maintain and update customer contact database;
- Keep up to date with product information and sales programs
- Maintain and develop our customer database to support marketing initiatives;
- Tracking and tracing sales orders through the shipping companies;
- Develop a good rapport with customers and suppliers;
- Participate in meetings and training as appropriate;
- Processing return and warranty authorization requests;
- Keep up to date on all related sales and marketing initiatives;
- Attend trade shows and special events when necessary;
- Perform other office and warehouse duties as assigned.
- Must have two (2) years of relevant Inside Sales/Customer Service experience;
- Automotive aftermarket sales experience a strong asset
- Experienced working with automotive application catalogues
- Excellent listening and telephone skills;
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written;
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Proficiency in the use of computers and the Internet;
- Ability to multi-task and set priorities;
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions;
- Ability to successfully work both independently and as part of a team;
- Friendly and professional, must be approachable and willing to assist other team members;
The right candidate will receive:
-A very competitive base salary with both monthly and quarterly bonus packages.
-Participation in our corporate benefit package (Medical / Life Insurance / LTD)
-Growth opportunities at both corporate and branch level
We are looking to fill positions in Dartmouth and other Canadian cities. If you are qualified and interested in this role, please forward your resume with a cover letter via email.