Olympic Auto Group is an umbrella of dealerships across Western Canada that are committed to caring for customers. We participate in our communities and we offer value and service to each one of our customers.
About the position:
As an Accountant – Cash and Accounts Receivable, you will be responsible for effectively reconciling and processing all cash and receivable items for the Olympic Auto Group dealerships in Regina.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily cash management – cash outs; review bank statements daily; ensure cash is collected in the best interest of the business
- Accounts receivable management; setting charge limits for non-payment on our terms
- Intercompany management
- Bank reconciliations
- Preparing daily bank deposits
- Journal entries as required
- Statements, customer collections, and related activities
- Completed some post-secondary (College or University) education with relevant experience.
What You Offer:
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize duties to ensure maximum efficiency in the Accounting department.
- Enjoy working independently as well as in a team environment
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude and work ethic
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in the automotive industry is an asset but not required
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay
- Health benefits and Retirement Savings Plan
- Opportunity to work for a growing progressive business
Remuneration will be based on education and experience.
Thank you to all those who apply, but only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Serving Southern Saskatchewan, Auto Gallery Subaru, located at 609 Winnipeg Street in Regina, Saskatchewan, is your premier retailer of new...