Australian High Commission

Australian High Commission Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Very active place to work
SOCIAL SECRETARY (Current Employee), New Delhi, DLOctober 10, 2013
though its just been couple of months for me but I enjoy each day as it gives a lot of chance to explore new divisions under your work strnghts.
excelent security officer
security officer (Former Employee), islamabad pakistanJuly 19, 2013
Pros: food, transport, medicals pension
Cons: over time.extra salary.
got good enviorment to work in high commission.8 hours shift.
Very multicultural workplace
LAN Administrator (Former Employee), DhakaMay 13, 2013
Pros: flexi hours
Cons: little opportunity to progress career
A typical day started with IT related incident reports from various users. Then based on priority and urgency, i solved the issues one by one. For more complex problems, i consulted with Level-III helpdesk and Network Operating Centre.

I have learned how to work effectively in a multicultural team, how to take initiative, how to organize and manage – more... workload, how to multi-task.

My co-workers were excellent, always helpful and supportive.

The hardest part was to explain the reason for any unplanned disruption of IT services to the clients.

Recognition of achievement. – less
I had written poems in the Office Bulletin GABBA GABBA
Information Management Officer (Former Employee), 1/50G Shantipath Chanakyapuri New Delhi IndiaFebruary 24, 2013
.I loved working Australian High Commission as Informagtion Management Officer because of complexities and intellectual challenges kept myself spellbound and full of enegry interacting with internal and external clients ie diplomats and govt ministries.
.The achievements I made while steadily working my goals and advancing confidently in the direction – more... of HR Manager.
. My co-workers acted as a team we pushed ourself to do more and to experience more.
.Serving as a junior was often an exercise in frustration leading to more than a few latenight on PC learning commands. It was truly to learn this way or highway.
.As one of my job duty to send e-mail internal clients (diplomats) asking for their contribution towards medical safetynet they thought I am an iron lady. – less
Great workplace, fair, supportive.
Consular Clerk (Former Employee), Papaua New Guinea - Port MoresbyOctober 12, 2012
Pros: flexibility, everyone always supportive.
Typical day at work would be accessing new Passport Applications, checking personal details all correct. Checking on Applicants referees. Enjoyed working with people from different countries.
Staff and management very co-operative and helpful, great team environment.