Austin Professional Search Inc. is currently recruiting for Production Shift Coordinator with strong experience in production shift coordination for the cement industry.
To coordinate the activities of the Production department shifts
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide leadership to department employees by directing, coaching, supporting and delegating as the situation requires.
- To serve as a role model in the areas of leadership, teamwork, customer focus, continuous improvement, safety, and environmental stewardship to ensure alignment with the company’s vision and critical success factors.
- To continually develop employees' understanding of the cement manufacturing process.
- To promote safe work practices and provide resources to assure that equipment and personnel operate in a safe manner.
- To promote environmental awareness and assure that equipment is operated in alignment with plant environmental goals.
- To establish and meet production and efficiency goals.
- To coordinate the department activities with other departments to minimize downtime, make efficient use of manpower and eliminate recurrent problems.
- To trouble shoot problems and inefficiencies with the goal of finding resolutions or initiating and recommending improvements.
- Completed post-secondary diploma/degree
- Three to Five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of applicable legislation and regulations including the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
Indeed - 19 months ago