Part Time Data Entry Clerk
The Austin Powder Company is seeking a Part Time Data Entry Clerk for our Lanark, ON location, typical schedule is 9am – 1pm Monday - Friday but may vary slightly based on business needs. This position supports the administrative requirements of a field operation office in a construction atmosphere. Maintains all Location documentation in compliance with providential and Austin Powder Company guidelines.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Types location documents and distributes as directed.
- Prepares vendor invoices for approval and insures invoices are forwarded to Cleveland office in timely manor
- Maintains and files all locations documents
- Maintains inspection and maintenance of all location file documentation. Prepares files for yearly retention.
- Posts orders into the computer system, creates new vendor accounts.
- Answers and directs phone calls and messages courteously and in a timely manor
- Date stamps and distributes daily incoming mail. Prepares and sends outgoing mail.
- Prepares paperwork and tracks courier packages.
- Assist in the dispatch of employees and vehicles to customer locations, as directed by management.
Qualifications / Requirements
- 1-3 General Office Experience
- Intermediate Math Aptitude
- Advanced Microsoft Office: Excel, Outlook, Word
- Advanced Customer Service Skills
The Austin Powder Company begin in 1833 to manufacture black powder and used the black powder to blast rocks, mine coal, create canals, and literally move mountains. Today Austin Powder services the commercial explosives blasting industry. Commercial explosives are used primarily for construction, mining, quarrying, and seismic exploration. Austin Powder is a world leader in explosives manufacturing producing detonating cord, detonator-sensitive emulsions, cast boosters, high-explosive emulsions, and non-electric detonators.