Our client has annual sales of $2.2 billion and is a global leader in providing analytical and information services to organizations and consumers to help manage the risk and reward of commercial and financial decisions.
The Senior Business Intelligence Analyst will design and report ongoing and ad-hoc analysis to maintain and enhance quality of a large consumer credit database. They will collaborate and consult with key stakeholders to identify needs and opportunities for improved data management and delivery, translating business needs into analytics/reporting requirements and effective data management policy as a result.
- Apply research methodologies and investigative techniques to design and conduct analysis with the purpose of improving and streamlining processes regarding data flow and quality to improve data accuracy, viability and value.
- Benchmark the industry and keep abreast of industry trends, including support to key stakeholders on the assessment and implementation of new business rules due to federal & provincial legislative changes.
- Consult with key stakeholders; marketing, development, sales, operations and clients concerning efforts around creating/enhancing product value propositions and company’s industry positioning based on data quality improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science, Marketing, Statistics or equivalent experience.
- Strong analysis and data modeling skills with the ability to develop conceptual frameworks to break complex data situations into simple steps toward analysis and recommendations.
- Critical thinking with the ability to identify and relate business problems to data quality issues and vice versa.
- Ideal candidates should be able to consistently deliver high quality output in a fast paced environment and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
- Project management experience a plus.
- Ability to navigate a rather complex business environment and work with interdisciplinary teams including operations, marketing, sales, software development and finance.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and querying with relational database strongly preferred. Expert skills using Excel/VBA, and Crystal Reports.
Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter (in Word or PDF formats only) outlining your experience as it relates to the above responsibilities and qualifications. Please include
salary expectations and availability details.
Quote “BI-Austin248” in subject line in order to be considered.
All applicants are appreciated; unfortunately, we can only contact those to be interviewed. Strictly no phone calls. Thank you.
Indeed - 16 months ago