Ausenco Employee Review

Great people
Process Engineer (Former Employee) –  Brisbane, QLD30 August 2013
Typical day
Emails. Grab a coffee/tea from the kitchen, have a few chats. Then get stuck in to excel or reports or team meetings. Lunch! Then back to excel, reports, research or discussing ideas. Go home.

What I learned
I learned how to do concept studies, pre-feasibility studies, feasibility studies, detailed design, and commission.

Co-workers
My co-workers made it a great place to work. We had a very good team, lots of discussions.

Hardest part
Hardest part of the job is the quiet times. The extremes, either full on (much preferred!) or a bit quiet. The quiet times made the days long.

Most enjoyable part:
Working in multidisplinary teams was the highlight. Working with interesting people to achieve results. The occasional free lunch from Vendor meetings was quite enjoyable too.
Pros
the people, open discussions, location
Cons
quiet times

Other Ausenco Employee Reviews

Over all a great atomosphere working with coworkers
Junior Electrical/ Instumentation Engineer (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB22 November 2017
Nothing really to say. Pretty nice company over all to work for! Management is really nice. Although in this economy, oil and gas is not doing too great. I'm not getting too much hours.
most of the people are friendly
Senior Structural Designer (Former Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QC20 November 2017
Office location is good, nice place, right at the center of downtown, close to the metro and public bus going to the airport is available, bus stop is just in front of the building. Flexible working hours.
Pros
lunch and learn available

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ausenco. Our community is ready to answer.