The Front End & Back End Developer is responsible for developing digital user experiences (web-based, station-based).
1. Adheres to all Aura XM policies and procedures
2. Develop front end and backend programming from the ground up that utilizes cutting-edge techniques and is portable across browsers and devices
3. Discuss technical solutions with account team and provide innovative ideas to solutions.
4. Work as a key member of the development team to execute innovative designs
5. Provides accurate timing estimates on work.
6. Direct contractor resources as necessary as extension of Aura XM team
7. Contribute creatively to the design and development process
8. Maintains a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to accessibility, usability, and emerging technologies, and keeps team members informed as appropriate, with a view to incorporating these in future projects and staying ahead of the market and position yourself and the company as a digital specialist.
- 3-5 years acting as back end developer
- Strong/proven ability with ASP, PHP, MySQL, server-side scripting
- Flash Development (Action Script 2/3, animation)
- Ability to develop utilizing various 3rd party API’s (ex. Twitter, Google Maps, Facebook, etc)
- Advanced ability to utilize Adobe graphic suite of programs
- Advanced ability to utilize Adobe web suite of programs
- Ability to develop digital solutions according to budget and client need
- Ability to project manage multiple team members on a project-by-project basis
- Advanced understanding of emerging digital and web technologies
- Strong collaboration skills
- Ability to work with team of non developers (ex. Sales, creative, project management)
- Understanding of solution implementation cost and time investment
Indeed - 20 months ago