August Electronics Inc. is a contract electronics manufacturer, located in Calgary, Alberta. We specialize in providing complete manufacturing solutions to the electronics industry.
August Electronics has a long-standing record of ensuring customer success by meeting and exceeding expectations of quality, responsiveness and flexibility. We continually strive to maintain the “gold standard” against which our competitors are judged.
We are currently hiring for the following position:
This position performs the function of operating the surface mount assembly equipment.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Changeovers, loading proper components onto MyData pick and place machine, unloading feeders
- Using solder paste stencil machine and reflow oven
- Streamline changeovers/run times minimizing downtime
- Developing manufacturing processes in the Circuit Board manufacturing
- Programming Mydata SMT equipment, Orbotech AOI equipment, Electrovert wave soldering equipment and OPUS Selective Soldering equipment.
- Ordering stencils
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proficient in operating equipment in the SMT process (EKRA stencil printers, Mydata SMT equipment, Electrovert Omniflow reflow ovens, OPUS Selective solder and Soltech Reflow equipment)
- 2 or more years experience in the operation of Mydata Surface Mount equipment
- Experience using CircuitCAM or full Aegis software package
- Ability to identify components
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary range
- Group benefits package (after completion of 3months probationary period)
- Flexible work environment
- 3 weeks vacation
- Proximity to C-Train (Whitehorn Station)
We offer two shifts 7am - 3:30pm (Mondays to Fridays) or 11:30am - 10pm (Mondays to Thursdays)