Law Clerks/Legal Assistants (Entry Level and Intermediate Level)
Law Clerks/Legal Assistants at Auger Hollingsworth Professional Corporation (www.personalinjuryottawa.ca)
Our established litigation law firm has immediate openings for entry level and intermediate level Litigation Law Clerks/Legal Assistants for work focusing on plaintiff personal injury.
We are interested in speaking to driven professionals who want a long term career, rather than a job.
We are offering a top Ottawa salary, bonus and free parking for a superstar team player who can demonstrate excellence in the following:
- maintaining client file lists and reporting to lawyers;
- maintain client damages lists;
- meeting with clients to obtain status updates and complete documentation;
- requesting documentation from various care providers;
- preparing Affidavits of Documents and Discovery Plan;
- requesting and producing Schedule "A" documentation;
- reviewing and summarizing medical and rehabilitation records;
- requesting and reviewing transcripts;
- drafting pleadings and correspondence;
- trial preparation;
- maintaining and operating bring forward system
If you believe you can demonstrate excellence based on your experience, education, skills and talent, please explain in a cover letter. Then email your cover letter, resume and any post secondary transcripts to Richard Auger at richard AT ottawalawfirm.ca
The reference line of your email must state "Plaintiff Personal Injury Law Clerk". All documents emailed must be in PDF format. All applications received in strict confidence.