Audi Centre Oakville is currently seeking an experienced Service Advisor to join our team!
Previous experience preferred. The successful candidate will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a desire to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. Working knowledge of the Reynolds & Reynolds operating system and warranty procedures would be an asset. Class “G” Driver’s License is required.
- Group Benefits and RRSP Program
- Competitive compensation package
- Ongoing training initiatives
- Positive team atmosphere
- Opportunity for growth within our organization
- Ambition to succeed
- A team player with a commitment to exceptional customer service and satisfaction
- A positive work attitude with strong work ethics
- Exceptional communication skills (including computer literacy)
Interested candidates, please forward resume quoting job #i2135 in all correspondence. We thank all applicants for their interest but only those candidates selected will be contacted directly.