Brookstreet Hotel, Ottawa’s leading four-diamond restaurant, spa, conference and wedding. Working at Brookstreet means redefining the hospitality experience in Ottawa where we deliver sensational service, beyond the bounds of a typical hotel chain.
Reporting to the Guest Services Manager, the Guest Services Talent Leader is responsible for ensuring the highest level of guest service and ensuring that standards are maintained for all positions within Guest Services. The Guest Services Talent Leader also serves as a resource to the overall operations of the hotel by providing assistance and direction as needed.
- Minimum 2 years' previous supervisory/management experience in Front Office operations, Hotel experience.
- University degree or College diploma in Hotel Management an asset.
- Knowledge of computerized Front Office systems required with emphasis in VisualOne an asset.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel. (Strong Administrative Skills)
- Must have cash/float handling experience.
- Superior leadership and coaching skills with a proven track record of developing and motivating career minded Front Office professionals.
- Must be able to work shift work, including weekends and holidays.
- Strong Guest service orientation and training skills background required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Highly organized, results-oriented with the ability to be flexible, multi-task and work well under pressure.
Visit us at our Open Casting Call every Friday between 1:00 - 4:00p.m.