Brookstreet, Ottawa’s leading four-diamond restaurant, spa, golf, conference and wedding destination is seeking a talented, dynamic and professional RMT for our Au Naturel Spa.
Working at Brookstreet means redefining the hospitality experience in Ottawa! Au Naturel Spa is one of the leading Spas in the Ottawa region, where we deliver sensational service, beyond the bounds of a typical hotel chain.
- Graduate from an accredited school of massage
- Maintain current professional licenses
- Safety oriented First Aid
- Enthusiastic, creative, with desire to learn and grow and participate in ongoing education
- Solid knowledge of current trends in body treatment industry
Additional Perks for our RMT’s
- Supplying linens and equipment
- Provide massage services using safe, appropriate and effective massage techniques.
- Check guests’ health history and update information prior to each session and ensure necessary precautionary action for massage prior to each session.
- Perform all necessary documentation for each session following guidelines and procedures.
- Keep and maintain records of guest and services provided.
- Maintain a high level of guest confidentiality and sensitivity with all guest interactions.
- Assist with office duties as needed.
- Maintain a work environment up to hygienic standards.
- Participate in continuous education and remain current on massage techniques.
- Attend scheduled department meetings.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Email your resume or visit us at our Open Casting Call every Friday between 1:00 - 4:00p.m. at Brookstreet Hotel, 525 Legget Drive, Ottawa K2K 2W2.