ATS Healthcare (Andlauer Transportation Services) Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Productive workplace
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, ON29 July 2017
I was employed there for 7 months then I was fired. The work was steady, 10 to 12 hour days Monday to Friday. Overtime was paid after 60/hrs a week. One of the members from management was unprofessional. The work I had no issues with it was straight forward, you do your deliveries in a timely efficient manner. Most of the employees were friendly and the environment seem family oriented. It was a great place to work.
Pros
Steady work, benefits
Cons
Poor management
Decent job
Dockworker (Current Employee) –  Belleville, ON9 February 2017
Decent hours since usually getting an extra hour overtime everyday, only getting paid 13.00 an hour though and feel I should be paid more for the physical labour this job demands. It's an alright job would like more advancement opportunity with better pay options though.
Pros
Overtime pay/Down time
Cons
Pay, Advancement
Fairly New healthcare facility-climate controlled
Extra Multi Ressources (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC30 November 2015
Worked there twice 1st time got laid of after 6 months,, apparently company split in two.Was very busy at that time.
2nd time experience was cooler because it was way quieter.pulled 30 hrs per week.In the end it was way to quiet to keep me there.They have there core guys,, They encourage me to do more but I didn't feel comfortable taking work from other more experienced workers. And when I did I just screwed up,, So I just did unloading weighing stock, placement and cleaning and worked on production lines pallet building and transfers..It was enough for me but not enough for them.
Got laid off for the second time, after 6 months again.
Pros
Occaisional free food, Climate controlled environment, clean as a whistle, electric fork lifts.
Cons
Lots of little rules, Lack of work appart from simple pallet building.It gets very quiet with the occaisional rush.