ATRA Engineering Inc. is a leader in EPCM business within the the oil and gas industry, municipality and new emerging technologies. Our projects are interdisciplinary and range from conceptual designs to the project implementation and engineering construction support. We design, but not limited to, gas plants, compression facilities, metering stations; field pads (SAGD and conventional) and transmission pipelines similar to mega engineering structure projects (oil, gas, bitumen, water).
ATRA is currently seeking an experienced Environmental Engineer to work within our offices. As an integral member of our team, you will have the opportunity to be involved in the development of multi-disciplinary projects. You will also enjoy working on multiple projects, sometimes simultaneously, and be challenged to meeting the project target.
Responsibilities and scope of work include, but not limited to:
- Air emissions modelling as per the Texas Air Quality Model Guide;
- Noise modelling;
- Assisting the client in obtaining timely regulatory approvals and permits;
- Assessing industrial sites to determine if they satisfy environmental quality criteria;
- Design waste-treatment and pollution-control plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Engineering;
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering will be accepted, ONLY with at least 3-5 years environmental engineering experience within the Canadian oil and gas industry;
- APEGA Membership or a membership with another Canadian Engineering Professional Association;
- Must be a Canadian citizen and preferably located in Calgary;
- 5 to10 years or more in the oil & gas related projects;
- Experience working within an EPCM environment is preferred;
- Multimedia air, water, and land environmental experience required;
- Familiar with Air Models (SCRAM) Software or CALPUFF software for the U.S. EPA approved air transport and dispersion modelling system;
- Familiar with CadnaA noise modelling software.
Applications from outside Canada will not be accepted.
Please do not send junk emails.
We thank all candidates for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Qualified candidates may be contacted for further information.
No telephone or drop in enquiries please!
All applications will be treated as confidential and will be reviewed internally only.