Residential *& Commercial construction company is seeking a part time book keeper.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Group Insurance Administrator
- Inter-Company account reconciliation
- Separate book keeping for Inter-Company and GST returns
- Inter-Company year end file completions
- Reconciliations of Monthly Loans
- Reallocating of incorrect coding
- Vehicle Lease accounting
- Capital Lease obligations
- Payroll Remittances (PD7A)
- Payroll Reconciliations done a monthly basis to verify
- Quarterly GST Remittances
- Correspondence with Government on behalf of company
- Monitoring of Corporate and Alberta Tax Installments (tax returns are completed with accountant)
- Bank Reconcilitations
- Receipting deposits into bank and reconciling on a daily/monthly basis
- Job Costing
- Costing reports for CEO
- Year End Financial Statements prepartions per Quickbooks
- T4's Filing
- T5018 Filing
- Annual WCB Report Filing
Qualifications & Skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must be detail orientated
- Proficiency with Excel and Word
- Advanced experience with Quickbooks
- The ideal candidate doesnt need to be designated, but must have at least 5 years experience in full Cycle Accounting
Please submit Cover Letter & Resume by email or fax at 403.215.5978. Attention Michelle. Please submit your hourly/salary expectation. No phone calls please.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Thank you for your interest.
Commercial & Residential Construction, Insulation