Atomic Reach is looking for a Backend Software Engineer to work with our existing platform in a fun fast paced agile environment. We are looking for people that can have an immediate impact, so experienced engineers are preferred.
If you're ready to join us, you can look forward to a lot of impact and a lot of development freedom. With that comes the responsibility to ship quality code, so we’re looking for people that take pride in what they build!
The kind of stuff you’ll be doing...
- You will experience rapid development cycle with development in a PHP environment.
- Work on performance, resilience and scaling, tools for partners use, and ingestion of content from partners.
- Participate in the analysis, design, development, and testing of Web applications for our content curation platform and consumer-facing web site.
- Develop new products and perform upgrades, enhancements or maintenance to existing products.
- Work and communicate effectively with our team and clients as needed.
- Comfortable with managing and prioritizing your own time
The kind of experience we expect...
- 5+ years experience with PHP and Zend Framework
- 5+ years experience with mySQL/relational databases
- Fluent in an object oriented programming language
- Must have worked on a large scale consumer-facing product
- A solid understanding and experience in REST APIs
Atomic Reach is a robust and cost-effective content curation platform used by brands to leverage the power of community and content to boost their search engine page-rankings, improve user engagement and generate incremental sales conversions.
For many brands, creating content is important but also challenging, time-consuming and expensive. Meanwhile, consumers are putting pressure on brands to produce content that is informative, entertaining and engaging.
For micro-publishers and bloggers, breaking through the clutter, building an engaged audience and accomplishing financial success is equally difficult.
Atomic Reach is the solution to this problem. We work with brands to build customized content communities featuring high-quality, hand-picked bloggers who share their content and traffic with the brand.
Our tools makes it easy for you to curate the best content the community has to offer, publish content across all of your digital assets and measure and track program performance.
Our mission is to enable brands and bloggers to work together to build content, traffic and awareness.
129 Spadina Ave, Suite 301
Toronto, ON M5V2L3 Canada
Hang with us: