atmosphere Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Awesome Job for Students
Full Time Sales Associate/ Key Holder (Current Employee), winnipeg mbMay 11, 2015
Pros: awesome discount on gear, flexible hours, benefits for full-timers
Cons: Handling upset customers, sales pressure, long hours always on the go.
This is a really flexible place to work for students on a part time basis. wages are great and the atmosphere is laid back.

As a full-time employee i usually quite enjoy my day to day stuff. I talk to as many customers as I can to make sure everything is going smoothly on the sales floor. I get to be friends with most of the staff. I oversee the footwear department which offers reprieve from the social life of the floor offering instead some peace and quiet when needed. overall, I'm very satisfied to work here, although i do have my grievences
Fun and knowledgeable job
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Langley, BCJuly 16, 2014
Was taught a variety of knowledge about products sold in order to educate myself more about the uses for our products and to also advise and educate our customers.
A fun place to work
Visual Manager (Current Employee), Coquitlam, BCMarch 4, 2014
Pros: great employee discount
overall a good place to work. Corporate office is a little bit disorganized and often times sends out communications contradicting previous communications. At a store level It is exceptional managers know their staff and communication is open. Expectations are clear and there is plenty of room for advancement.
Fun, involving environment.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Abbotsford, BCJanuary 29, 2014
Excellent management, constantly learning and teaching. Overall wonderful place to work and share your love of the outdoors with others.