atmosphere Employee Reviews

Awesome Job for Students
Full Time Sales Associate/ Key Holder (Current Employee) –  winnipeg mbMay 11, 2015
This is a really flexible place to work for students on a part time basis. wages are great and the atmosphere is laid back.

As a full-time employee i usually quite enjoy my day to day stuff. I talk to as many customers as I can to make sure everything is going smoothly on the sales floor. I get to be friends with most of the staff. I oversee the footwear department which offers reprieve from the social life of the floor offering instead some peace and quiet when needed. overall, I'm very satisfied to work here, although i do have my grievences
Pros
awesome discount on gear, flexible hours, benefits for full-timers
Cons
Handling upset customers, sales pressure, long hours always on the go.
Great people to work with and great company to work for
Cashier (Part-Time) (Former Employee) –  Vaughan, ONAugust 14, 2015
Great staff and management; good, fun and knowledgeable people

Hours; flexible

Business; depends on the location of store (ex; if it's inside a mall, business depends on how busy the mall is) and time of the year (fall/winter being the most busiest seasons)

Work Load; nothing you won't be able to finish on time, nothing too challenging,

Company; treats employees very well, always advertising how important we are to the company, great business plan (The Complete Experience)
Pros
employee discounts, flexible scheduling, great company
Cons
N/A
One of the best places i've worked at so far
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, ABNovember 2, 2015
The hours were extremely flexible
management was very understanding and reasonable
one of the most enjoyable parts of the job were being able to pair the right products to the customer and seeing all the interesting things that have been designed
Pros
Discount, fun people to work with
A fun place to work
Visual Manager (Current Employee) –  Coquitlam, BCMarch 4, 2014
overall a good place to work. Corporate office is a little bit disorganized and often times sends out communications contradicting previous communications. At a store level It is exceptional managers know their staff and communication is open. Expectations are clear and there is plenty of room for advancement.
Pros
great employee discount
Fun and knowledgeable job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Langley, BCJuly 16, 2014
Was taught a variety of knowledge about products sold in order to educate myself more about the uses for our products and to also advise and educate our customers.
Fun, involving environment.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Abbotsford, BCJanuary 29, 2014
Excellent management, constantly learning and teaching. Overall wonderful place to work and share your love of the outdoors with others.