Atlific Hotels Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace
Maintenance Worker (Current Employee) –  Lake Louise, AB12 November 2016
• They treat employees like grown-ups. They share information with employees, listen to their ideas (or better yet, actively seek out and act upon their ideas) and assume they are responsible enough to manage their own time.

• They treat people fairly. They pay people decently and give them good benefits, including not only decent healthcare but other even rarer essentials, like paid parental leave. And they use lay-offs as a last resort.

• They help employees with their careers and understand that not all careers are built the same. They have strong training programs, reimburse tuition for education outside of work, have active, well-thought out platforms for mentoring—especially for women and minorities—and provide pathways for non-traditional career paths.

• They understand that people have lives outside of work, and that these lives might sometimes impinge on (or even take over) their time and attention. They realize that allowing for some work-life give and take means not only that they won’t waste time and money on unnecessary turnover, but that they’ll build loyalty and commitment. They know it’s give and take, not give or take.

• They see fun, humor and relaxation not as the enemies of hard work, but as its allies.

• They have a purpose — a mission — that everyone understands. Even better, every employee can tell you the role he or she plays in achieving that purpose.

• They are good citizens of their communities and of the world. Not just according to their P.R. campaigns, but for real. They think about their carbon footprint, they come up with creative
  more... ways to support local projects or small businesses, they actively promote volunteerism among their employees.  less
Pros
Free food
Cons
Limited social life in the village
Great co workers, management very disrespectful.
Guest Services Agent (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB8 November 2015
I worked at Fairfield by Marriott in Winnipeg which was owned and operated by Atlific hotels. My co workers were great couldn't have asked for better people to work with but management were very harassing towards employees and never were there for them. Especially the hotel accounted who simply should be fired. He disgusts me how mean he is. And the guest services manager is so rude and has her favourites and bullies others. Once a year we would do an employee survey which is done anonymously by the employees so that you can be honest by what needs to change and nothing ever changed. Worst place I have ever worked in my life. No wonder their staff turnover is so high because they don't know what they are doing. I now work at a hotel in Kenora, Ontario where they are phenomenal and so amazing to work with and management is awesome. Atlific could learn from that and make some changes at the Fairfield in Winnipeg because the harassment there is making people sick and Ive seen it and had it happen to me first hand and had to have my doctor give me a week off.

Be Careful if you decide to work there because everyone is looking to leave. Leave them to run the hotel with no staff because thats what they deserve.
RUN!!
Sales manager (Former Employee) –  toronto4 May 2015
Turnover and no real potential to advance, they don’t promote internally. Negative outlook on life and most importantly lack of team work.
Pros
training
Cons
the rest
Nice group
Top Tech Solutions Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Montreal, QC19 November 2012
Working at Atlific Hotels was a definite learning experience. It was fun to go to work there.

2.8