Atlas Roofing Corporation is currently looking for a Quality Control / Process Manager for our NEW Polyiso Foam manufacturing facility located in Delta, BC. Reporting to the Plant Manager, the individual in this role will be responsible for ensuring that the overall quality of the process and the finished product consistently meet all industry and company specific standards.
POSITION WILL REQUIRE AND BE RESPONSIBLE FOR, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Monitoring the chemical formulations within the manufacturing operation and continuously developing improvements
- Establishing and maintaining the processing specifications for the manufacturing operation including temperatures, flow rates and line speeds
- Investigating and resolving customer complaints regarding product quality and making any necessary changes within the plant operation to prevent future occurrences
- Ensuring that the process and product comply with all necessary regulations and standards
- Regularly working with other management personnel on ways to improve the process and product quality
- Coaching and working within a team to provide a safe environment for all work done at the plant.
- Performing regular daily and monthly tests and compiling data analysis on processing and quality trends
- Supervising and training Quality Control Technicians and other facility personnel, as required
- Willingness to be trained and be continually educated in company policies, systems and equipment.
- For training purposes, must be willing and able to travel (i.e. must have a valid passport, or be able to obtain one)
REQUIRED SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ABILITIES:
- 5 plus years work experience in the Quality Control field, preferably in Polyiso Foam or similar chemical / plastics industry
- 2 plus years work experience in a management or supervisory position
- Minimum two year technical diploma in Science, Chemistry or other technical discipline is required; Bachelor's degree an asset
- Level II First Aid an asset, or willing to obtain
- Demonstrated technical knowledge
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Excellent employee and customer relations skills
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to function successfully in a fast paced, changing work environment
- High level of computer proficiency: Microsoft Suite, computer programming background an asset
- Must be extremely detail oriented, a problem solver, a self motivator and a great addition to a team oriented environment
Atlas Roofing Corporation is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries, management bonus program and benefits.
Please e-mail your cover letter and resume to this advertisment and use the title "Quality Control / Process Manager" in the subject line.
To find out more about us, please check out our website at atlasroofing.com
We thank you in advance for applying; however only those short listed will be contacted.
Indeed - 23 months ago
Atlas® Roofing Corporation is an innovative, customer-oriented manufacturer of residential and commercial building materials. Atlas has...