Our NEW 155,000 sq. foot manufacturing plant located on Annacis Island has an opportunity for a full-time electrician / electrical technician with A.B. PLC programming, controls and strong mechanical experience to join our team. Reporting to the Plant Engineer, the individual in this role will be responsible for fulfilling the electrical/electronic, A.B. PLC, maintenance and repair needs of the plant.
Position will require and be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Working within a team to provide a safe environment.
- Experience with A.B. PLC controls, electronics, hydraulics, pneumatics, plumbing, pumps, fans, variable frequency drives, roller and conveyor systems.
- Welding experience an asset.
- Extensive history working from schematics, blueprints to maintain, fabricate and install equipment.
- Working closely with the production team to make performance improvements.
- Performing PM and accurately completing all necessary company documentation and daily/weekly reports.
- Willingness to be continually trained and educated in company policies, systems, equipment and the ability train others.
- For training purposes, must be willing and able to travel throughout Canada and the United States (i.e. must have a valid passport, or be able to obtain one)
The successful candidate may be required to work a flexible schedule and be available to work overtime as required. This position requires someone who is detail oriented, a self motivator and a great addition to a team oriented environment.
QUALIFICATIONS: Appropriate formal training, certifications and relevant work experience history.
We are an equal opportunity employer offering competitive wages and benefits.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to this advertisement. Please use the title "Electrical Technician with A.B. PLC Programming" in the subject line.
We thank you in advance for applying; however only those short listed will be contacted