Our company is a Canadian family-owned enterprise manufacturing and marketing manual cleaning supplies for professional and retail markets. We are currently in search of a highly motivated, creative, and detail orientated individual to fill the role of Graphic Designer in our Winnipeg head office. The ideal candidate will work well in a collaborative team environment and have experience developing and delivering creative concepts into completed, polished solutions that address a business need.
- Responsible for researching, conceptualizing, developing and executing the creative solutions of a diverse range of marketing communication vehicles to promote the company and our products such as: flyers, brochures, catalogues, advertisements, corporate and customer presentations.
- Plan production schedules and workflow for the entire design process.
- Photograph products in studio and environmental settings.
- Create detailed illustrations in Adobe InDesign for training and other materials.
- Develop specifications and standards for printing and prepare files for release to vendors.
- Design and maintain the corporate website using content management software.
- Manage the digital asset library and data backup schedule including archiving of all projects in the docket system.
- Oversee AG’s presence at corporate events and trade shows ensuring display is on brand and that trade show assets are catalogued and stored appropriately.
- Staying up to date on the latest software, multimedia and technological advancements in the industry.
Qualifications, Training and Experience:
- University degree or College diploma in Graphic Design.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an in-house or agency environment.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite in a Mac work environment.
- In-depth knowledge of graphic design, page layout, file construction, packaging, composition, typography, use of colour, printing methods, and quality control.
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS and other current web development platforms.
- A self-motivated individual with great design sense and has the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication, time-management, and organizational skills.
- Intermediate to advanced photography and illustration skills.
- Experience in acquiring quotes and working with third party vendors.
Qualified applicants interested in this exciting opportunity should email resumes along with a cover letter and their portfolio.
Indeed - 13 months ago