Atlas Building Services Ltd./Services D'Edifices Atlas Ltee. is an entrepreneurial Janitorial company that has been in business for 40 years, we have serviced clients in industries such as Retail, Property Mgmt, Education, and Medical Clinics.
Although the company is not a newcomer to the industry, the Partners have agreed to a new growth initiative in the US and Canada, this position will be the first of several sales positions added to the company. The right candidate will be a major factor in our growth. You will be ready and eager to roll up your sleeves and literally/figuratively pound the pavement, finding leads, describing our company/services and closing the deal. New sales positions will eventually report to this upcoming star.
The initial focus will be Montreal, but Ottawa and Toronto will quickly follow (Stage II). Stage III will include the balance of Canada... the country is your oyster, TAKE IT!!!
Base will be approx. $25K but bonuses should triple your compensation... if not then you're the wrong person for this position and company.
Éducation postsecondaire requise.
Minimum 1 à 2 ans d'expérience dans le domaine des ventes requises.
Solide connaissance pratique de Microsoft Office (Excel, Word et PowerPoint)
Excellentes compétences en communication écrite et verbale.
Solides compétences en construction des relations interpersonnelles.
Bilingual - English and/et Francais
Janitorial/Facilities experience AND/OR contacts are a big plus
Have excellent organizational and time-management skills
· Be a self-starter and able to work independently
· Be results-oriented and able to meet reporting and closing deadlines
· Be flexible and a team player
· Be reliable, friendly and possess a professional manner
· Have the drive to succeed and a great attitude
· Have a valid driver's license, own car and home office
· Have the ability and desire to learn quickly
· Calling on companies/organizations of all sizes and demonstrating our service value
· Some overnight travel may be needed based on direct report and company needs
· Timely submission of critical reports
· Achieve sales projections and targets