We’re looking for Talented, Passionate Leaders with a proven record of excellent customer service and growing sales.
In this exciting role, you will:
- Promote/support superior customer relations and provide customers with the “Ultimate Shopping Experience”
- Work with colleagues to improve productivity, engagement and retention
- Be committed to maintaining merchandising and operational standards
- Be accountable for departmental financial objectives
- Be constantly on the lookout for great talent to join our team
- Develop extensive product knowledge within your department
- Participate as a member of the store management team to ensure overall store success
- Previous retail management experience required, relevant department experience is an asset.
- Exceptional customer service. skills with a talent for building customer loyalty.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate/listen.
- Computer skills (PC Applications; Outlook/E-mail, Excel).
- Must be able to work evenings, Saturday, Sunday and Holidays in a Unionized environment
Here are just some of the things Loblaw Colleagues enjoy:
- 10% Colleague Discount Program on eligible products sold at Loblaw stores.
- Opportunities for career growth.
- Comprehensive training.
- Helping you help others with our Volunteer Grant Program.
We have been recognized as one of Canada’s top 100 Employers, Best Diversity Employers, and Top Employers for Young People in 2013.
All we need to continue our success is you!
MidAtlantic Store Fixtures is currently working with a local graphic design studio to provide businesses with customized store fixtures. In...