Atimi Vancouver is looking for 2 Android Mobile App Developers who truly "get" the Android experience. You understand what makes Android great: You want to control your own device, you want to dig into that source code, and you aspire to create software that scales beautifully across the range of available hardware.
- Architect and develop android applications
- Collaborate with senior engineers and management to review product requirements and make recommendations
- Deliver solutions on tight timetables and budgets
- Make enhancements to existing feature sets as well as surprise and delight with new inventions
- Ensure the successful deployment of complex applications that take full advantage of the Android Framework
- Design and implement high quality, fast and maintainable mobile applications
- Work closely with Designers, Product Owners and Testers through the development process
- 5 years Object Oriented software development experience
- 2+ years of experience developing native application on building complex Android apps using Java.
- Comparable mobile app development experience with iOS is a plus
- Understanding of interactive application development paradigms, memory management, file I/O, concurrency and multi-threading
- Knowledge of Android SDK, ADT tools, optimization techniques
- Ability to effectively translate technical requirements into business solutions
- Experience with accessing and storing web service content (REST,JSON, XML) for use in applications.
- Demonstrate ability to work as a team and deliver at startup speed
- Experience with object-oriented principles and development patterns like MVC
- Ability to work effectively within a lean and agile development environment
- Add ability to work effectively within Waterfall development environment
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
If this sounds like you, send us your resume, clearly indicating how you are the right person for the job.
Please Note: This position is only available to residences of Vancouver and relocating Canadian residents only and not open to international applicants.
Why Work For Atimi?
Because you get to work with Fortune 500 clients and be a part of amazing projects! You also get to work in a chill environment that provides you with a flexible schedule for work/life balance. Don’t forget about the cheap snacks and drinks onsite, wicked ping-pong matches, sick days, and 3 weeks vacation! Yes, we love where we work! Our office is conveniently located across the Burrard Skytrain station in the fancy Bell Tower so your commute will be a breeze.
Since 2001, Atimi has developed an impressive client list and portfolio of award-winning apps. We have teams dedicated to iOS, Android and Blackberry OS development. In 2010 alone, Atimi completed a number of exciting projects for clients in publishing, broadcast, large retail, fitness, and professional sports franchise, notably Macworld, HBO, ESPN, Best Buy, the Vancouver Canucks, Calgary Flames and The New York Times.
Indeed - 13 months ago
Since 2001, Atimi has developed an impressive client list and portfolio of award-winning apps. We have teams dedicated to iOS, Android and...