Do you believe that Quality Assurance is as important as Coding? Do you want to work in an environment where you will be a peer to your Project Manager and your Development Lead? Tired of working on the same product-lines year-after-year?
Do you want to work on iPhone, BlackBerry and Android application projects? Are you a hands-on, experienced QA lead with unnerving eye for accuracy and an unquenchable penchant for the latest gadgets? Do you have the ability to communicate complex technical issues to customers with all possible levels of experience? Are you rigorous and meticulous in documenting every aspect of a project? If so, Atimi wants you!
- Lead a team by setting goals and monitoring progress and output
- Manual testing of multiple software development projects, from device drivers to high-level GUI applications
- Design, implementation, and maintenance of automated testing suites for various projects
- Professional interaction with our clients and internal resources
- Real-world execution of the software development lifecycle
- Creation and execution of test plans
- Documenting issues, test requirements and any other aspect of the project
- Peer review of test documentation and code
- Champion Quality Assurance at all stages of development
- Assisting in QA process and tools development
- Assisting with recruiting of junior QA resources
- Assisting in training and mentoring of QA Department staff
- Five (5) years experience in Software/Hardware Quality Assurance with at least two (2) years in a Lead position
- As always, excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Acute attention to detail
- Comfortable in an open environment with regular interaction with coworkers and clients
- Bachelors degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
- MacOS X and Windows experience
- iPhone, BlackBerry or Android experience
- UNIX and/or Linux knowledge/experience
- Scripting experience in C-shell, Bash, Perl, Ruby and/or AppleScript
If this sounds like you, send us your resume clearly indicating how you are the right person for the job. Please Note: This position is only available to residences of Vancouver and relocating Canadian residents only and not open to international applicants
WHY WORK FOR ATIMI?
Because you get to work with Fortune 500 clients and be a part of amazing projects! You also get to work in a chill environment that provides you with a flexible schedule for work/life balance. Don’t forget about the cheap snacks and drinks onsite, wicked ping-pong matches, sick days, and 3 weeks vacation! Yes, we love where we work! Our office is conveniently located across the Burrard Skytrain station in the fancy Bell Tower so your commute will be a breeze.
Since 2001, Atimi has developed an impressive client list and portfolio of award-winning apps. We have teams dedicated to iOS, Android and Blackberry OS development. In 2010 alone, Atimi completed a number of exciting projects for clients in publishing, broadcast, large retail, fitness, and professional sports franchise, notably Macworld, HBO, ESPN, Best Buy, the Vancouver Canucks, Calgary Flames and The New York Times.
Indeed - 30+ days ago
Since 2001, Atimi has developed an impressive client list and portfolio of award-winning apps. We have teams dedicated to iOS, Android and...