Atimi Software is a bespoke software development house focused on creating high-polish mobile applications for the world’s greatest brands.
You are a dedicated software artisan, tired of working on projects where the details don’t matter. You want to create world-class applications that are a pleasure to use.
You understand that good software is elegant at all levels, from UI design down to individual variable names.
- Design the software based on the contract and software proposal
- Confer with client to gain understanding of requirements and change requests
- Aid the Project Manager with writing the Software Requirements Specification
- Aid the Project Manager with Creating the Task List
- Designates tasks for team members
- Work with Project Manager and QA Team Lead to facilitate communication between departments
- Make recommendations or final decisions on technical design or technical requirements
- Set up the software build environment
- Set up the project branch in version control
- Set up an automated build environment (if appropriate)
- Determine core work hours through discussion with Project Manager and QA Team Lead and input from other project members
- Handle project wrap up or Gold Master (GM) including gathering final code deliverables, documentation, and final working release
- Review code written by team members
Who We Are Looking For
- You should have iOS development experience
- Preferably five years of professional software experience
- Preferably some experience leading a team
- You understand what makes the iPhone great; you appreciate all the little details that Apple handles in order to remove the barriers between the user and their task; you aspire to create the kind of product Apple would be proud to call its own
- You got into the software industry because you love the challenge of solving software problems and want to go back to creating great things for create clients and most importantly get back into the code
- You prefer to be the guru, the mentor or champion
- You have a deep understanding of what Mac and iOS users expect from their apps as well as the Apple defined GUI guidelines
- You need to be capable of all the things we have proven to be in the past
If this sounds like you, send us your resume clearly indicating your iOS development experience. Applicants with any level of iOS development experience welcome to apply, preference will be given to those with the most experience. Open to Contractors. No Staffing Agencies PLEASE.
We screen resumes, call shortlisted applicants for an in-person interview. If we like you, we make you an offer based on your salary expectations combined with your previous experience. It’s that simple! no gruelling interview process!_
Because you get to work with Fortune 500 clients and be a part of something amazing! You also get to work in a chill environment that provides you with a flexible schedule for work/life balance. Don’t forget about the cheap snacks and drinks onsite, wicked ping-pong matches, sick days, and 3 weeks vacation! Yes, we love where we work! Our office is conveniently located across from the Burrard Skytrain station in the fancy Bell Tower so your commute will be a breeze.