Atimi Software is searching for a new Graphics Design Lead to add to the team. We are seeking a natural-born leader responsible for guiding a multi-disciplinary team of 4-6 designers towards the execution of quality work that Atimi is known for.
- 20% of your role is hands-on design work and 80% project management, leadership, and direction.
- Provide mentorship, direction, and creation of visual designs from style and layouts to workflow.
- Participate in discoveries, defining features with client
- Responsible for communicating user interface and design concepts to both clients and team members
- Interface with the Graphics and engineering teams to execute product concept.
- Resourcing team and assigning them to projects
- Working with Senior management to define and streamline processes
- Liaising with Sales to create bid material
- Kick off projects by proposing strategies
- Interview and hiring
- Conduct probationary and annual performance reviews
- Require 4-6 years of Design Experience (UX and UI Design principals), preferably in Mobile
- Some management experience, preferrably at least 1 year.
- Previous experience working with iOS and Android platforms is a must
- Must be fluent in standard design tool (i.e. Adobe CC)
- Previous experience designing software
- Well versed in interaction
- Any OSX, Windows Phone 8, or Blackberry experience is a plus
- Any experience with Rapid Prototyping and User Testing is a plus
- Strong interest in Social Media
- Strong Communication skills
- Attention to detail and a keen understanding of typography, color, and layout.
- Able to coordinate and manage multiple concurring projects
Compensation and Benefits
This position offers a salary range of $80K-$100K/year depending on your level of experience plus benefits + 4 weeks vacation.
How to Apply
Please apply with your resume AND portfolio of your work with Graphics Lead in the subject line. All applications will be reviewed, but only those who can demonstrate the experience listed above will be contacted and invited for an in-person interview.
Note: Preference will be given to Canadian Citizens or Permanent Residents of Canada.
Why Work For Atimi?
Because you get to work with Fortune 500 clients and be a part of amazing projects! You also get to work in a relaxed environment that provides you with a flexible schedule for work/life balance. Yes, we love where we work! Our office is conveniently located across the Burrard Skytrain station in downtown Vancouver, BC in the gorgeous Bell Tower so your commute will be a breeze.
Indeed - 15 months ago
Since 2001, Atimi has developed an impressive client list and portfolio of award-winning apps. We have teams dedicated to iOS, Android and...