Atimi Software is searching for a Creative Director to lead our UI/UX department. We are seeking a natural-born leader responsible for guiding a multi-disciplinary team of 4-6 designers. You’ll be directing the design of premium mobile applications for Fortune 1000 companies from conception to the mobile app store. A successful candidate will enjoy client work involving regular communication and consultation on a daily basis. Your role is composed of a combination of leadership, creative direction, production, and administration duties.
- Provide mentorship, direction, and creation of visual designs from style and layouts to workflow.
- Work with Senior management to define and streamline processes
- Liaise with Sales to create bid materials, estimates, quotes and schedules
- Project resourcing for upcoming project and delegation of task on active projects
- Lead creative team in all client discovery meetings, defining product features and strategies.
- Interface with the design and engineering teams to create a spectrum of product concepts and estimate their associated costs.
- Estimate hours required to complete UI and UX tasks for upcoming projects
- Communicate design concepts to clients, design team, project managers, developers, and QA.
- Use UI/UX best practices to direct and produce concepts and materials from inception to completion.
- Create app maps, wireframes, user journeys, application flows, conceptual prototypes and build pixel-perfect visual designs.
- Improve and maintain UI/UX documentation and templates.
- Conduct user-centric and demographic research, reporting, and documentation.
- Oversee the improvement and maintenance of people and processes
- Conduct interviews and hiring
- Conduct analysis of department successes, challenges, and individual performance
- Conduct probationary and annual performance reviews for all UI/UX staff
- Organize team building activities for the department
- Stay up to date with current and upcoming trends in design and technology to provide technical leadership and world-class solutions to the clients.
- Require 5+ years of Interaction/Digital Design Experience (UX and UI Design principals) including Mobile (iOS/Android)
- Experience leading and managing a medium-sized team.
- Must be an expert in standard design tools (i.e. Adobe CC)
- Experience with rapid prototyping and user testing.
- Experience consulting clients
- Able to coordinate and manage multiple concurrent projects
Why Work For Atimi?
Find the work-life balance you have been craving with a flexible schedule, generous time off and convenient commute to work or option to work from home. Join a team where fun is encouraged with team building activities and Company events. When you work for us, you can expect to work in a first class office with beautiful views of the downtown core. You can also expect generous compensation along with awesome benefits. So come to work in your comfy clothes, make yourself a cup of fresh ground coffee, and dive into your amazing career.
Hello, we’re Atimi. If you’ve got a smartphone or a computer, you’ve seen our work. You may not know our name, but you use our software- whether it’s on Apple or Android devices; BlackBerry or Windows Phone, you’re already familiar with what we do, you just don’t know it yet. We work with high profile companies that want to extend their brand reach. Our clients hire us to do the flagship work for major brands. We know what it takes to get noticed: over 70% of our apps have been featured by Apple in TV ads, iTunes advertising, in-store or in print ads. We work with Fortune 500 companies who want to be recognized for being innovative and want to ensure a true brand experience at every customer touch-point. Some of these clients include Warner Bros, the New York Times, The NYSE, P90X, HBO, ESPN, and the Chicago Blackhawks.
Indeed - 30 days ago