looking for an Marine Tech. A marine technician certificate and experience with boats.
Marine Techs duties include but are not limited to:
- Review work orders and discuss work to be performed with supervisor
- Inspect and test engine and other mechanical components using test devices to diagnose and isolate faults
- Adjust, repair or replace mechanical or electrical system parts and components using hand tools and equipment
- Test and adjust repaired systems for proper performance
- Perform scheduled maintenance service on equipment
- Advise customers on work performed and general condition of equipment
- Determine estimates of repair cost
- May repair and rebuild hoisting mechanism and other mechanical systems on industrial trucks and forklifts.
- Inter-provincial (Red Seal) required
- Position is based at Syncrude Canada in Fort McMurray, Alberta
- Shift schedule is 5 on 4 of; 12 hour shifts
To assist us in our assessment, please send your resume when you apply.
Candidates applying for these positions must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Athabasca Workforce Solution. would like to thank all applicants who apply to our postings. Please note that only those selected for interviews will be contacted directly.