Atelka Employee Reviews

Great learning experience
Customer Care Agent (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC1 August 2016
The learning experience at atelka was amazing. Even to this day im still using the skills i leaned at this job. The skills spread out ion a lot of areas.
Great Colleagues
Conseiller service à la clientèle (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC19 June 2016
The colleagues are greate but there is a great management problem within the company and I think is the main reason of the personal turnover
Productive and Professional Workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Cornwall, ON11 August 2014
Working at Atelka was a great experience for me. I was able to move up quickly. The people I work with and for are fantastic and very understanding. The hardest part of my job is making sure I satisfy all clients. The most enjoyable part of my job is talking to different people every day and making their lives a little bit easier.
Pros
Working on the computer
Cons
Salary
Great group, hours are a little rough though
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Charlottetown, PE29 March 2016
I actually enjoy working here. I do chat instead of phones but my Team Managers back me up on everything. The hours are a little hard, 5P.M to 1.A.M, but I am slowly getting use to it (I'm more of a morning person XD). My team really promotes the "If you don't know, just ask your team." I can't say for the phone team since I was only there for about a month but I can say for chat that it is a hardworking but enjoyable day arguing with customers XD
Pros
Team always helpful even in odd situations, lots of celebratory stuff going on in building
Cons
late nights but if your a night person than this is great for you
Very motivating and there is room for creativity.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC1 May 2016
I liked working for this company because the bosses were very supportive, accessible and open to suggestions that were constructive.
Pros
Learnt a lot of marketing
Cons
Not in line with what I was aspiring to do as a career
Not Fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON11 July 2016
Was a very stressful environment. Trainers did not seem very well informed. Needs more hands on training. Needs training to be better organized.
espace de travail agréable ,beau bureau
Agente service à la clientèle(centre d'appel) (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC5 April 2016
Apres une journée de travail , j'améliore mes compétences d'agent de service à la clientèle.
Le client demeure une priorité et je mets tous mes efforts pour le satisfaire.
le point le plus fort est notre esprit d'équipe, les challenges pour les ventes . mes collègues sont très professionnels ,entre agent on s'assure de toujours fournir le meilleur service et de répondre avec courtoisie et empathie au client.
normal work environment
Call center representative. Sales agent, Trainer (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC1 November 2012
good working environment, understanding and friendly colleagues, good team players, good benefits, respect for oneanother
Pros
love helping customers solve their problems
Cons
when administrators are not transparent players
low quality bad management
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC21 April 2015
not really grate company the have very week management and the rate of salary is horrible ..........................
Atelka
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Sarnia, ON2 April 2016
Working at Atelka is just like any normal job for me, I'm just not a fan of the hours 3-12 2-10. and it takes a long time working there to be able to get your hours changed, and it just sucks being a single parent of a child under 1. Hardest part about working there is when you get those customers call in who are right furious about their bill or service with another agent and you get it taken out on you and you have to calm down the customer and help them with their issues.
Good work atmosphere
customer service company (Former Employee) –  moncton3 June 2015
the work atmosphere was good, but the works hour was bad. The salary was low for the work the customer service department was doing.
Aweful company to work for
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cornwall, ON3 June 2016
I have not experienced so much stress and feeling of unwanted or respect in my entire time of working. I highly suggest you stay far away 😑
worst place to work
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC22 June 2016
Atelka is a stressful place, they pay you nothing, they do not respect their employees.
they lay off people easily.
Overall not bad
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Cornwall, ON8 June 2016
The Canada Post component overall is okay, in the Cornwall location is new to the Canada Post so they are adjusting to managing the CP component.
flexible hours, safe area, knowledgible coworkers, low salary, not safe job for long term.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC16 October 2012
good campaignes
taking calls all day
prepaid agent (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC3 June 2016
atelka is a call center, I work in the prepaid department, answer calls all day. I don't like being on constant call, I prefer being in customer service face to face.
Very boring and stressful. Management not very understanding.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Fredericton, NB25 June 2013
I would go to work sit at a computer, if i could find one that worked. Get my systems loaded which would take 10-20 min. Then i would start taking calls.

I learned a lot about cell phone and how to do tricks on computers.

Management is not very understanding, they do not trust what you say.

Co-workers are what get me through everyday.

The hardest part is that it is so stressful and ridiculous at times.

The most enjoyable part is satisfying customers and making their day for going that extra step for them.
Pros
Full time work, friendly co-workers.
Cons
Very long hours, late/early morning. Only 30 min break for a 9 hour shift. They do not pay you properly.
borring
Agent de service à la clientèle (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC11 February 2014
It wasn't what I was looking for . the salary was bad and was working till mid night.
computation in work place.
Customer Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Quebec City, QC31 January 2016
i learned a lot about how to deal with customers all over the phone.
all the employs and managers were very helpful .
Management were very good in supporting employs .
all the employs were very helpful and the managers as well.
It was a great experience working at Atelka as a Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Sarnia, ON7 March 2016
Worked as a Customer Service Representative (Part-Time), Provided effective solution to the customers by understanding their needs. Co-Workers along with the Team Leader have been such a great help.

2.8