Atelka Employee Reviews

Productive and Professional Workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Cornwall, ON11 August 2014
Working at Atelka was a great experience for me. I was able to move up quickly. The people I work with and for are fantastic and very understanding. The hardest part of my job is making sure I satisfy all clients. The most enjoyable part of my job is talking to different people every day and making their lives a little bit easier.
Pros
Working on the computer
Cons
Salary
low quality bad management
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC21 April 2015
not really grate company the have very week management and the rate of salary is horrible ..........................
Good work atmosphere
customer service company (Former Employee) –  moncton3 June 2015
the work atmosphere was good, but the works hour was bad. The salary was low for the work the customer service department was doing.
normal work environment
Call center representative. Sales agent, Trainer (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC1 November 2012
good working environment, understanding and friendly colleagues, good team players, good benefits, respect for oneanother
Pros
love helping customers solve their problems
Cons
when administrators are not transparent players
computation in work place.
Customer Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Quebec City, QC31 January 2016
i learned a lot about how to deal with customers all over the phone.
all the employs and managers were very helpful .
Management were very good in supporting employs .
all the employs were very helpful and the managers as well.
It was a great experience working at Atelka as a Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Sarnia, ON7 March 2016
Worked as a Customer Service Representative (Part-Time), Provided effective solution to the customers by understanding their needs. Co-Workers along with the Team Leader have been such a great help.
Not for everyone
Customer service agent (Current Employee) –  Sarnia, ON30 March 2016
very high stress job, definitely not for everyone. i got along well with a group at work and coming in definitely easier. you really have to have a support system there.
flexible hours, safe area, knowledgible coworkers, low salary, not safe job for long term.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC16 October 2012
good campaignes
Very boring and stressful. Management not very understanding.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Fredericton, NB25 June 2013
I would go to work sit at a computer, if i could find one that worked. Get my systems loaded which would take 10-20 min. Then i would start taking calls.

I learned a lot about cell phone and how to do tricks on computers.

Management is not very understanding, they do not trust what you say.

Co-workers are what get me through everyday.

The hardest part is that it is so stressful and ridiculous at times.

The most enjoyable part is satisfying customers and making their day for going that extra step for them.
Pros
Full time work, friendly co-workers.
Cons
Very long hours, late/early morning. Only 30 min break for a 9 hour shift. They do not pay you properly.
Communication
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Sarnia, ON4 March 2016
This job improves my communication skills and helps how to deal with customers. I'm putting my life into it for bringing more production for the company.
Pros
Paid break
Not bad
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON4 March 2016
if a call centre is your thing than its not bad. The shifting could be better. The shift are not consistant they change from week to week.
borring
Agent de service à la clientèle (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC11 February 2014
It wasn't what I was looking for . the salary was bad and was working till mid night.
Very engaging and highly motivational environment
Loyalty specialist agent (Current Employee) –  1000 ST ANTOINE WEST, MONTREAL12 February 2016
My day is usually characterized by meeting up with customer needs through the phone with the help of floor support by my supervisors and team leaders. The environment is very motivating
Supportive Team Leaders
Rogers Wireless Chat Agent (Full-Time) (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC9 November 2015
Fun work environment, friendly workmates and supportive managers. Flexible shift trades based on availabilities. E-learning thru fastracks and applications supports.
Pros
Promotional gift items from Rogers
Cons
Graveyard shifts and low pay
Just good
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC22 December 2015
the Management was nonchalant about the warfare of its workers. My team lead was good and gave me the encouragement to continue to work. It was not easy to get parking but by metro it was very accessible.
customer service representetive (Former Employee) –  montreal QC3 July 2015
My typical day at work would be spending time on the phone solving customers problems ,etc

I learned to multi tusk and ins and out of computer developed strong communication skills
I created a strong friendships with everyone I worked with I get along with everyone from management to co-workers and cleaners everyone knows me
The hardest part of my job is when there is not enough ours

Flexible time schedule as a parent my company always made sure to fit me on the schedule that will allow me to be on time at work and to care for my kid
Loyalty Agent
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Cornwall, ON23 September 2015
I work for an inbound call center. I love everything that my job requires of me. I don't mind working over a headset. I am very good at setting goals and attaining these personnel set goals. My job everyday is different as with inbound calls, every call is very different from the last. I get along with my coworkers, without usual job office conflicts. I come into work, log into my systems. Take calls as they come in. Deal with whatever that call requires of you at that time. The goal is to get the caller to hangup feeling a, "thank you", you have answers all my questions.
To many cheifs
Customer Care Agent (Former Employee) –  Montreal, Quebec29 November 2015
Other than the error in pays and senior agents either getting some of their hours slashed or be given the schedules and hours of work that the new agents should of gotten. What is told to you during the interview is all false.
Pros
Good place to work at if you are in high school
Cons
Should be kept as a temporary job
Very busy environment
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC10 February 2015
I would start off my day by answering calls, I had to handle customers with bills questions to inquiring on new services. Even giving credits and disconnecting services. I learned how to deal with different people and their emotions and how t eliminate a situation before it escalated and still keep a friendly manner! The management was on a only if you have questions basis, so we didn't not communicate unless we were having a team meeting. Everyone around were busy taking calls all day so there would barely be time to communicate with co workers, I did enjoy help customers with their issues a happy customer makes a happy day!! The hardest part was the calls never stopped
Pros
able to help with problems, provided more customer service skills
Cons
the angry customers
n/a
Technical Inbound Customer Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC12 January 2015
I have gained from a number of employments many skills that
will make me an asset to any organization. My experience as an information system analyst linked with my bachelor’s degrees in Applied and Actuarial Mathematics, and the successful completion of two SOA exams (P and FM) will provide all the necessary qualifications for my job as actuary.
I developed a wide range of skills that will be useful . They gave me the opportunity to strengthen my interpersonal and organizational skills and time management. I also have experience in working effectively under pressure.
• I am hard working and highly motivated
• I enjoy acquiring new skills, problem solving and I am a fast learner
• I am an excellent multitasker, with excellent organizational and a great time management skills
• I have developed the ability to communicate complex solutions and ideas in simple terms that most