Atelka Employee Reviews in Canada

Good atmosphere. and fun
Agente/ conseillère de services à la clientèle (Former Employee) –  MontrealDecember 26, 2014
Nice place to work
Colleagues and management team helpful
Learned a lot in regards to customer service
Dealing with angry customers and still being able to resolve issue
Love dealing with people and providing customer satisfaction
Customer Service -inbound
Customer Service Representative, Inbound calls (Former Employee) –  Fredericton, NBNovember 18, 2014
This is an entry level job, not much opportunity for advancement and the turnover is extremely high. Good if your just looking to make a quick dollar. You can learn quite a bit about the telecommunications industry .The hardest part of the job is dealing with the systems they use to take calls/log hours....
Enjoyed
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  CharlottetownNovember 17, 2014
I enjoyed my time working with this company, fun caring environment at time stressful but non the less a good place too work.
Pros
all ways had plenty of hours
Cons
hard to get vacation time
Atelka
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  cornwall onNovember 4, 2014
Answered inquiries and provide information on products by phone or email
Arranged for billing for services/products
Helped clients identify services/products that best suit their needs
Educated customers on how to fill out forms, use products ,pay bills ect..
Pros
incentives
Good Place
Fido Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QCOctober 24, 2014
Learning Experience
Social Life at work
Customer service first hand.
If I could rate any lower, I would
Technical Support agent (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCOctober 14, 2014
This was absolutely the worst company I have ever worked for. The temperature in the office was hot in the summer and cold in the winter.

The training and experience was proprietary and not very useful in a transferrable sense.

I made the mistake of taking the job as an entry, point but was too burned out from the high pressure to ever look for another job. They nickel and dime and make you pay for company bbqs or the christmas party.

There's got to be a better place to work, keep on looking folks.
Pros
downtown location
Cons
high pressure, poor renumeration
it is a good company to start with as a new commer to Canada or a first job...
TECHNICAL SUPPORT AGENT (Former Employee) –  March, ONOctober 13, 2014
it is all about business.
I worked there for the first 3 months in Canada. I was transfered with no options to a totally different department from inbound Customer service, I was supposed to do outbound sales aquisitions. wasn't my thing. So I had to leave. Overall, it wasn't very bad , but it wasn't the best experience either. wouldn't go back.
great people and environement
officer customer agent (Former Employee) –  Saint-Antoine, QCAugust 25, 2014
i improve my english
my co-wokers were amazing
and its was a fun place to work
Productive and Professional Workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Cornwall, ONAugust 11, 2014
Working at Atelka was a great experience for me. I was able to move up quickly. The people I work with and for are fantastic and very understanding. The hardest part of my job is making sure I satisfy all clients. The most enjoyable part of my job is talking to different people every day and making their lives a little bit easier.
Pros
working on the computer
Cons
salary
Good hours, bad job.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Charlottetown, PEMay 28, 2014
Working customer service over the phone for a mobile company is just asking to be talked down to. Other then getting talked to very badly every shift it wasn't too bad for a temporary job.
Fun to speak with people through phones.
Agent bilingue service à la clientèle (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCMay 26, 2014
Here you must listen and understand well to the client so as to answer correctly. you face discussion with many persons with their problems concerning bill, service, internet connection and defect on their phones. you have to fix them yourself or transfer to other section.
Pros
good environments
Cons
too much calls
Unnecessary amount of strictness
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fredericton, NBMay 21, 2014
Over-all, a decent place to work. Employees were very friendly, Managers (mostly) knew what they were doing. I felt it went a little over the top with the policies regarding personal items. No hats or mittens at the desks, no coats on the chairs, no bags (grocery bags, back packs, etc) near, or under desks. And with no large space to place said items (very small lockers) It could make it a bit of a challenge to have any privacy, as some items needed to be left out. Great deal of the computers were recycled, and as such, programs that were a necessity to doing the job, did not always work, or would crash out in the middle of helping a customer. With a limited amount of computers, it meant you would need to get there about 30-45 minutes early, to find a computer some-days.
Pros
friendly environment, helpful staff.
Cons
long unsteady work hours, bad computers.
Sarnia Ontario
Customer care (Former Employee) –  Sarnia OnMay 6, 2014
Forced us to show up 15-20 minutes early to log in - unpaid - or it would look bad on our Training Stats - told not having any pressure to sell products then beat over the head with selling products - lose 15 minutes pay if use the washroom on shift - and only paid 7 and half hrs a day - computers are garbage constantly rebooting and training program is utter nonsense - best to avoid
Cons
lies from second you sign up
Good environnement
Technician Support (Former Employee) –  Bathurst, NBApril 22, 2014
We were helping people with the satelite services and making sale for certain channel.
Productive fun work place
Agent au service à la clientèle (Former Employee) –  Montreal, QCMarch 17, 2014
Answering inbound calls directly from clients regarding anything from billing to account and products.
It was My first call center job, i'v learn to adapt to that environment and got introduce to the customer service field.
Management was Ok.
I'v met some really interesting co-workers at the time and it was fun to interact with them. It was a very friendly environment.
work shift
employee (Current Employee) –  CharlottetownMarch 13, 2014
I am working from 5 pm to 1 am, which is really a challenging one, but I learned lot ( how to control my self, dealing with different time zone..).
summary
Customer service rep (Former Employee) –  Charlottetown, PEMarch 10, 2014
-most enjoyable part was the people I worked with
-hardest part of the job was dealing with customers
atelka
Service à la clientèle (Current Employee) –  montreal qcFebruary 25, 2014
was not a great palce to work the pay was decent but they did not respect the schedule changed it at any point in time, the supervisors were ok but the chairs were broke and the computers were not functional most of the time.
Pros
non
Cons
do not respect the schedule
A customer service company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCFebruary 19, 2014
I received in-bound calls from Clients of Bell Canada. I helped and assisted customers with their billing problems being in relation with their home phone, internet, or TV cable and I proposed better packages to clients according to their needs. Due to this job I enhanced my customer services, communications skills as well as perseverance.
borring
Agent de service à la clientèle (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCFebruary 11, 2014
It wasn't what I was looking for . the salary was bad and was working till mid night.