Atelka

Atelka Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Decent stability but lack of support
Représentant bilingue du service à la clientèle (Former Employee), MontrealFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: no sales objectives
Cons: total lack of support, low salary, demotivating
The work environment was hectic (which is fine), but it was coupled with a total lack of support from the management. The salary was horrible and there was seemingly no opportunities for advancement. The company is also known for having a very high employee turnover, and is often seen by some graduate as the last resort when jobless.
Productive fun work place
Agent au service à la clientèle (Former Employee), Montreal, QCMarch 17, 2014
Answering inbound calls directly from clients regarding anything from billing to account and products.
It was My first call center job, i'v learn to adapt to that environment and got introduce to the customer service field.
Management was Ok.
I'v met some really interesting co-workers at the time and it was fun to interact with them. It was a very friendly environment.
Productive and Professional Workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Cornwall, ONAugust 11, 2014
Pros: working on the computer
Cons: salary
Working at Atelka was a great experience for me. I was able to move up quickly. The people I work with and for are fantastic and very understanding. The hardest part of my job is making sure I satisfy all clients. The most enjoyable part of my job is talking to different people every day and making their lives a little bit easier.
A Typical Day at work
Agente de service à la clientèle (Former Employee), Montreal, QCApril 18, 2015
In this department we receive the call from the clients and we try to solve their problem or do their order. As a customer service agent, we need to be patient and have empathy and courtesy with them. This job is not easy to do there are a lot of stress and we try to help each other to do our best.
pros and cons
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee), Montréal, QCAugust 11, 2015
At work there are always new cases you need to search and find solution for which is the adventurous and fun part of this job. However, it would be great to have a better schedule since I mostly work in the evenings and at least every other weekend off.

At Atelka you feel the real meaning of teamwork :))
To many cheifs
Customer Care Agent (Former Employee), Montreal, QuebecNovember 29, 2015
Pros: Good place to work at if you are in high school
Cons: Should be kept as a temporary job
Other than the error in pays and senior agents either getting some of their hours slashed or be given the schedules and hours of work that the new agents should of gotten. What is told to you during the interview is all false.
Fun to speak with people through phones.
Agent bilingue service à la clientèle (Former Employee), Montréal, QCMay 26, 2014
Pros: good environments
Cons: too much calls
Here you must listen and understand well to the client so as to answer correctly. you face discussion with many persons with their problems concerning bill, service, internet connection and defect on their phones. you have to fix them yourself or transfer to other section.
Customer Service -inbound
Customer Service Representative, Inbound calls (Former Employee), Fredericton, NBNovember 18, 2014
This is an entry level job, not much opportunity for advancement and the turnover is extremely high. Good if your just looking to make a quick dollar. You can learn quite a bit about the telecommunications industry .The hardest part of the job is dealing with the systems they use to take calls/log hours....
Great people to work with.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Montréal, QCMay 7, 2012
Pros: great working envirionment.
Cons: contract position
A day at work would be is log onto the computer then sign in. Then log onto the phone.Answer incoming calls related to billing, general customer service, technical calls.The most rewarding or enjoyable part of the job is knowing that you have given the customer the best solution to his/her inquiry.
A customer service company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Montréal, QCFebruary 19, 2014
I received in-bound calls from Clients of Bell Canada. I helped and assisted customers with their billing problems being in relation with their home phone, internet, or TV cable and I proposed better packages to clients according to their needs. Due to this job I enhanced my customer services, communications skills as well as perseverance.
enjoyed always learning something new
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Charlottetown PEIMarch 19, 2013
Pros: comfortable work place
Cons: long hours
answered calls for different clients
learned more computer skills
management helpfull and flexable
made many friends with co-workers
when policies did not allow us to assit customer
being on the phone with alot of nice people
Is the perfect place to start your career in call centers.
Trainer (Current Employee), Montréal, QCJanuary 14, 2013
Pros: great opportunity to grow within the company.
There are many reasons why I am proud to work at Atelka. I have learned and grown personally and professionally by working for a company whose employees have a diverse background of cultures and knowledge,
Productive and fun place
Oracle Database Administrator (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJuly 28, 2015
Pros: Monthly free coffee
Cons: not too strict with punctuality.
Very busy place to work, everyone is serious about their task. Colleagues are alway ready to give a hand when necessary. the administration is also welcoming and ready to listen to your problems if any.
productive strict work environment
Call service representative (Former Employee), frederictonMay 19, 2015
Pros: all the people from other places you get to communicate with.
Cons: long hours; yelling from costumers
learned to use many different soft-wear programs; all the different types of phones and plans that were offered in the company as well as the defaults and mistakes.
poor place to work
csr for fido (Current Employee), frederictonJune 27, 2013
Pros: get paid
Cons: would not follow leaders accross the street on a green light
work here as last resort. computers are old, alot of parts do not work and any kind of participation in organised activities is nonexistant.
Good atmosphere. and fun
Agente/ conseillère de services à la clientèle (Former Employee), MontrealDecember 26, 2014
Nice place to work
Colleagues and management team helpful
Learned a lot in regards to customer service
Dealing with angry customers and still being able to resolve issue
Love dealing with people and providing customer satisfaction
Atelka
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), cornwall onNovember 4, 2014
Pros: incentives
Answered inquiries and provide information on products by phone or email
Arranged for billing for services/products
Helped clients identify services/products that best suit their needs
Educated customers on how to fill out forms, use products ,pay bills ect..
atelka
Service à la clientèle (Current Employee), montreal qcFebruary 25, 2014
Pros: non
Cons: do not respect the schedule
was not a great palce to work the pay was decent but they did not respect the schedule changed it at any point in time, the supervisors were ok but the chairs were broke and the computers were not functional most of the time.
Supportive Team Leaders
Rogers Wireless Chat Agent (Full-Time) (Former Employee), Montréal, QCNovember 9, 2015
Pros: Promotional gift items from Rogers
Cons: Graveyard shifts and low pay
Fun work environment, friendly workmates and supportive managers. Flexible shift trades based on availabilities. E-learning thru fastracks and applications supports.
Poor company that went under
Tele Representative (Former Employee), Saint John, NBAugust 23, 2013
Not a good company to work for, you can get written up for going to a doctors appointment. And that is no joke, I had to get Canadian human rights act on my side to keep my job.