Atelka Employee Reviews

it is border-lining health regulations.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fredericton, NB6 December 2016
my personal experience with Atelka is ok as i enjoyed the work i did for them; the leadership didnt seem to be all that motivated to assist you when you need help. as for the health issue a employee had Mold from the ceiling fall into his mouth while on the job and was fired for saying he was going to report it.
Pros
the work is extreamly easy
Cons
they're not too helpful when you need it.
Productive and busy
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Sarnia, ON8 November 2016
While working at Atelka we were provided with the knowledge required to do the majority of the job. Some of the training environments didn't work so made the on the floor experience somewhat frustrating. It was nice making more than minimum wage but the hours were not flexible whatsoever.
Pros
more than minimum wage
Cons
Non flexible hours
Fun and friendly place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fredericton, NB5 September 2016
A good place to work which helps personal development e.g it improves verbal communication.
Management is very easy to work with and also very understanding. Hardest part of the job was dealing with impatient and rude customers.
Overall it was a good learning experience and I was able to make some very good friends in the process.
serious and sociable
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC12 October 2016
Serious, hardworking, reliable, responsible, punctual,
loyal, sociable, easy to talk to, motivated, patient, ability to
adapt schedule according to priorities, ability to manage
several projects at once, strong ability to take initiative and
work under pressure, dynamic and outgoing personality,
good oral and writing skills, like to work in a team
environment, capable in undertaking tasks on my own,
always willing and fast learner, creative and keeps in
touch with new additions to the industry, excellent
communicator both in English and French, talent for
identifying customer needs, demonstrated ability to gain
customer trust and provide exceptional follow-up, leading
to increased repeat and referral business, expertise in
resolving escalated customer service issues, concerned
with quality, able to get along well with co-workers,
positive attitude and optimistic with a pleasant personality
Scam for people just arrived in the country
Service à la clientèle (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC9 October 2016
Great experience to test your patience. Supervisor are rude and don't expect help from them it will never appened.You have a kid don't go there you'll never be there for them because of your schedule. No benefit and no respect for the employee's.
Adaption on a daily basis
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Fredericton, NB14 June 2016
This company is a fun place to work, while developing your skills both personally and professionally.

Management team is one of a kind! Professional, helpful, FUN and is willing to make the company number 1!

They value their management team and spend the time to help you adapt and strive for you top use your full professional potential.

Great company to work for. Would definitely go back if they moved out west.
Pros
Fun
Cons
Long Hours
Good place for first job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC4 November 2016
It's easy to get hired even with no work experience. The people are great, but the way it's run not so much. Promotions are done by affinity rather than merit which often leads to frustrations amongst the agents.
Good Job
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON26 October 2016
I liked working at Atelka. Inc. The management was very goal oriented and supportive. I learnt a lot from my co-workers and also mentored new people, Such work environment is always good
Pros
Incentives, Free Pizza
Cons
Long Hours
Positive Upbeat place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fredericton, NB27 July 2016
The place is positive and upbeat to work at and has very friendly staff. There is also plenty of potential and opportunity for growth and moving up within the company.
Pros
Friendly Colleges
Cons
Lack of Knowledge Training
Good to gain experience
Corporate Trainer, Rogers wireless campaigns (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC27 June 2016
This is the nature of third party call centers, the benefits and salary is really low. However there is always room to advance in your career. Atelka offers you the opportunity of experiencing.
Pros
Advancement opportunity
Cons
Low Salary
Nice people but could be more loose
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC30 May 2016
There was a bit of drama and this call center is very strict. The training was a bit rushy. I applied for day shift and they put me on night so I could not stay long because I am a mother with no help. You need to wait 3 months to apply for day. But otherwise the people were friendly. Salary was great!
The job duties are not that bad, but they make it impossible to enjoy it
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON19 April 2016
Every day things change... there is not set schedule and they do not inform you enough in advance of your next schedule. They don't take incident reports seriously enough.

The job itself isnt too bad for 12.00 / hour and benefits. but they deduct bathroom time, and any time your no on a call so when you think you work 8 hours you really only getting paid for like 7.15 hours
Pros
benefit
Cons
hours, schedules
espace de travail agréable ,beau bureau
Agente service à la clientèle(centre d'appel) (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC5 April 2016
Apres une journée de travail , j'améliore mes compétences d'agent de service à la clientèle.
Le client demeure une priorité et je mets tous mes efforts pour le satisfaire.
le point le plus fort est notre esprit d'équipe, les challenges pour les ventes . mes collègues sont très professionnels ,entre agent on s'assure de toujours fournir le meilleur service et de répondre avec courtoisie et empathie au client.
Very challenging work conditions
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal-Est, QC28 October 2016
Most supervisors are not supportive. Coming to work is so stressful because of technical and resource related issues.
Atelka
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Sarnia, ON2 April 2016
Working at Atelka is just like any normal job for me, I'm just not a fan of the hours 3-12 2-10. and it takes a long time working there to be able to get your hours changed, and it just sucks being a single parent of a child under 1. Hardest part about working there is when you get those customers call in who are right furious about their bill or service with another agent and you get it taken out on you and you have to calm down the customer and help them with their issues.
productivity and good working place
Agente téléconseiller (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC11 October 2016
The management is ok
The tools given by Rogers is quite difficult many of my colleagues have already left.
...........................................
Pros
lunch
Cons
loong hours
Great group, hours are a little rough though
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Charlottetown, PE29 March 2016
I actually enjoy working here. I do chat instead of phones but my Team Managers back me up on everything. The hours are a little hard, 5P.M to 1.A.M, but I am slowly getting use to it (I'm more of a morning person XD). My team really promotes the "If you don't know, just ask your team." I can't say for the phone team since I was only there for about a month but I can say for chat that it is a hardworking but enjoyable day arguing with customers XD
Pros
Team always helpful even in odd situations, lots of celebratory stuff going on in building
Cons
late nights but if your a night person than this is great for you
very nice
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fredericton, NB2 November 2016
It was very nice and friendly , with the customers being very receptive to the service and assistane being rendered on a daily basis.
Great place to grow!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Cornwall, ON15 August 2016
I love my job at Atelka, there is lots of room for growth which I love! Also a great managerial team to work with! Great environment I've learned a lot in my time here!
Great learning experience
Customer Care Agent (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC1 August 2016
The learning experience at atelka was amazing. Even to this day im still using the skills i leaned at this job. The skills spread out ion a lot of areas.

2.8