Atelka Employee Reviews

Fun and friendly place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fredericton, NBSeptember 5, 2016
A good place to work which helps personal development e.g it improves verbal communication.
Management is very easy to work with and also very understanding. Hardest part of the job was dealing with impatient and rude customers.
Overall it was a good learning experience and I was able to make some very good friends in the process.
Adaption on a daily basis
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Fredericton, NBJune 14, 2016
This company is a fun place to work, while developing your skills both personally and professionally.

Management team is one of a kind! Professional, helpful, FUN and is willing to make the company number 1!

They value their management team and spend the time to help you adapt and strive for you top use your full professional potential.

Great company to work for. Would definitely go back if they moved out west.
Pros
Fun
Cons
Long Hours
Good co-workers, terrible HR and hours
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ONJuly 12, 2016
HR is deceitful to people to get as many through the training as possible.
When you have child care issues, or health issues that prevent you from working certain hours, and you are told during training you will be getting the hours you asked about, only to find out after training, you are stuck working late/bad hours, or nights!
Any time you take to go to lunch, or bathroom are deducted. Any time you are not on a call is deducted.
You are not allowed any personal items, to personalize your work space. Supervisors are allowed all sort of things on their desks!
The actual work is not bad at all. When you have family/work balance issues which aren't taken into consideration, plus lack of personalizing your desk space, it makes for a unhappy work environment!
Pros
Good co-workers
Cons
Work/home balance issues, lack of humanization of workspace.
The job duties are not that bad, but they make it impossible to enjoy it
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ONApril 19, 2016
Every day things change... there is not set schedule and they do not inform you enough in advance of your next schedule. They don't take incident reports seriously enough.

The job itself isnt too bad for 12.00 / hour and benefits. but they deduct bathroom time, and any time your no on a call so when you think you work 8 hours you really only getting paid for like 7.15 hours
Pros
benefit
Cons
hours, schedules
Nice people but could be more loose
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCMay 30, 2016
There was a bit of drama and this call center is very strict. The training was a bit rushy. I applied for day shift and they put me on night so I could not stay long because I am a mother with no help. You need to wait 3 months to apply for day. But otherwise the people were friendly. Salary was great!
espace de travail agréable ,beau bureau
Agente service à la clientèle(centre d'appel) (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QCApril 5, 2016
Apres une journée de travail , j'améliore mes compétences d'agent de service à la clientèle.
Le client demeure une priorité et je mets tous mes efforts pour le satisfaire.
le point le plus fort est notre esprit d'équipe, les challenges pour les ventes . mes collègues sont très professionnels ,entre agent on s'assure de toujours fournir le meilleur service et de répondre avec courtoisie et empathie au client.
Atelka
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Sarnia, ONApril 2, 2016
Working at Atelka is just like any normal job for me, I'm just not a fan of the hours 3-12 2-10. and it takes a long time working there to be able to get your hours changed, and it just sucks being a single parent of a child under 1. Hardest part about working there is when you get those customers call in who are right furious about their bill or service with another agent and you get it taken out on you and you have to calm down the customer and help them with their issues.
Good to gain experience
Corporate Trainer, Rogers wireless campaigns (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QCJune 27, 2016
This is the nature of third party call centers, the benefits and salary is really low. However there is always room to advance in your career. Atelka offers you the opportunity of experiencing.
Pros
Advancement opportunity
Cons
Low Salary
Great group, hours are a little rough though
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Charlottetown, PEMarch 29, 2016
I actually enjoy working here. I do chat instead of phones but my Team Managers back me up on everything. The hours are a little hard, 5P.M to 1.A.M, but I am slowly getting use to it (I'm more of a morning person XD). My team really promotes the "If you don't know, just ask your team." I can't say for the phone team since I was only there for about a month but I can say for chat that it is a hardworking but enjoyable day arguing with customers XD
Pros
Team always helpful even in odd situations, lots of celebratory stuff going on in building
Cons
late nights but if your a night person than this is great for you
Positive Upbeat place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fredericton, NBJuly 27, 2016
The place is positive and upbeat to work at and has very friendly staff. There is also plenty of potential and opportunity for growth and moving up within the company.
Pros
Friendly Colleges
Cons
Lack of Knowledge Training
Very motivating and there is room for creativity.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCMay 1, 2016
I liked working for this company because the bosses were very supportive, accessible and open to suggestions that were constructive.
Pros
Learnt a lot of marketing
Cons
Not in line with what I was aspiring to do as a career
Great learning experience
Customer Care Agent (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCAugust 1, 2016
The learning experience at atelka was amazing. Even to this day im still using the skills i leaned at this job. The skills spread out ion a lot of areas.
Great place to grow!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Cornwall, ONAugust 15, 2016
I love my job at Atelka, there is lots of room for growth which I love! Also a great managerial team to work with! Great environment I've learned a lot in my time here!
It was a great experience working at Atelka as a Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Sarnia, ONMarch 7, 2016
Worked as a Customer Service Representative (Part-Time), Provided effective solution to the customers by understanding their needs. Co-Workers along with the Team Leader have been such a great help.
Aweful company to work for
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cornwall, ONJune 3, 2016
I have not experienced so much stress and feeling of unwanted or respect in my entire time of working. I highly suggest you stay far away 😑
Cons
Fun place to work for a short term
Customer Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Sarnia, ONJune 27, 2016
Fun place to work for a short term. Decent pay but improper timings. Great management. Good start to gain a Canadian experience.
Not Fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ONJuly 11, 2016
Was a very stressful environment. Trainers did not seem very well informed. Needs more hands on training. Needs training to be better organized.
Great Colleagues
Conseiller service à la clientèle (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QCJune 19, 2016
The colleagues are greate but there is a great management problem within the company and I think is the main reason of the personal turnover
taking calls all day
prepaid agent (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QCJune 3, 2016
atelka is a call center, I work in the prepaid department, answer calls all day. I don't like being on constant call, I prefer being in customer service face to face.
Overall not bad
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Cornwall, ONJune 8, 2016
The Canada Post component overall is okay, in the Cornwall location is new to the Canada Post so they are adjusting to managing the CP component.