Atelka Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
awful
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), sarnia ONAugust 18, 2015
worst company i have ever worked for. no organization or leadership, just threats of losing the job if you don't get sales. NOT a customer service job, don't be fooled.
pros and cons
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee), Montréal, QCAugust 11, 2015
At work there are always new cases you need to search and find solution for which is the adventurous and fun part of this job. However, it would be great to have a better schedule since I mostly work in the evenings and at least every other weekend off.

At Atelka you feel the real meaning of teamwork :))
Customer Service
Customer Services Representative (Current Employee), Sarnia, ONAugust 3, 2015
Pros: good calls & customers
Cons: bad calls & hours
Help as many people as possible and making customers feeling appreciated. I like my job just need more!! Looking for more money and different hours
Productive and fun place
Oracle Database Administrator (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJuly 28, 2015
Pros: Monthly free coffee
Cons: not too strict with punctuality.
Very busy place to work, everyone is serious about their task. Colleagues are alway ready to give a hand when necessary. the administration is also welcoming and ready to listen to your problems if any.
some floor support
customer care (Current Employee), sarnia onJuly 28, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: poor comunications with the workers
never now the policies as they change without notice scheduling is not done on site it is done in montreal so every changing
Good working environment and opportunities to develop communication, marketing and problem solving skills
Représentant de service à la clientèle bilingue (Current Employee), montrealJuly 17, 2015
The fun part of the job is to help people to find a solution to the problem they are calling for. Also, there is possibility to work overtime almost every week.

The team leaders and the instructors are nice and great.

I have learned to improved my communication skill in both english and french. And to empathy and connecting emotionally with customers.
customer service representetive (Former Employee), montreal QCJuly 3, 2015
Pros: no
Cons: no
My typical day at work would be spending time on the phone solving customers problems ,etc

I learned to multi tusk and ins and out of computer developed strong communication skills
I created a strong friendships with everyone I worked with I get along with everyone from management to co-workers and cleaners everyone knows me
The hardest part of my job is when there is not enough ours

Flexible time schedule as a parent my company always made sure to fit me on the schedule that will allow me to be on time at work and to care for my kid
great place to work and meet people
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), fredericton, new brunswickJune 11, 2015
Pros: flexible schedule, comfortable enviroment
Cons: n/a
Atelka is a great place to work and meet people..it is good for those people who are looking to start a job with no customer service experience.
Good work atmosphere
customer service company (Former Employee), monctonJune 3, 2015
the work atmosphere was good, but the works hour was bad. The salary was low for the work the customer service department was doing.
productive strict work environment
Call service representative (Former Employee), frederictonMay 19, 2015
Pros: all the people from other places you get to communicate with.
Cons: long hours; yelling from costumers
learned to use many different soft-wear programs; all the different types of phones and plans that were offered in the company as well as the defaults and mistakes.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Fredericton, NBMay 18, 2015
Not good hours for a single mom. Sent home early during slow times. Computers slow and takes 20 25 min most times to get logged in before start time.
Customer Service (Former Employee), montreal qcMay 12, 2015
I have learn alot at atelka and I had a good relationship with my co worker .The most enjoyable part of the job was too help the customer with their different issue
low quality bad management
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Montréal, QCApril 21, 2015
not really grate company the have very week management and the rate of salary is horrible ..........................
A Typical Day at work
Agente de service à la clientèle (Former Employee), Montreal, QCApril 18, 2015
In this department we receive the call from the clients and we try to solve their problem or do their order. As a customer service agent, we need to be patient and have empathy and courtesy with them. This job is not easy to do there are a lot of stress and we try to help each other to do our best.
Not the greatest place
Customer service Representative-Fido Solutions (Former Employee), Fredericton, NBMarch 4, 2015
I worked here as a last resort. The only saving grace is that the people you work with (meaning the other people on the phones) were normally really great. You had to fight for time off and this was only possible if your team leader cared about you (I was lucky enough that mine did). The company dose not care about you at all. I was constantly shorted on pay because the systems that we were using also tracked how many hours you worked, and they would constantly crash. A lot of the people that would get promoted would look down on you. Granted this was all a few years ago and may have changed since. I really hope it has anyway.
Decent stability but lack of support
Représentant bilingue du service à la clientèle (Former Employee), MontrealFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: no sales objectives
Cons: total lack of support, low salary, demotivating
The work environment was hectic (which is fine), but it was coupled with a total lack of support from the management. The salary was horrible and there was seemingly no opportunities for advancement. The company is also known for having a very high employee turnover, and is often seen by some graduate as the last resort when jobless.
Very busy environment
Supervisor (Former Employee), Montréal, QCFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: able to help with problems, provided more customer service skills
Cons: the angry customers
I would start off my day by answering calls, I had to handle customers with bills questions to inquiring on new services. Even giving credits and disconnecting services. I learned how to deal with different people and their emotions and how t eliminate a situation before it escalated and still keep a friendly manner! The management was on a only if you have questions basis, so we didn't not communicate unless we were having a team meeting. Everyone around were busy taking calls all day so there would barely be time to communicate with co workers, I did enjoy help customers with their issues a happy customer makes a happy day!! The hardest part was the calls never stopped
good environment, good people
Full time Team Leader/ Supervisor for Fido csr (Former Employee), Montreal, QcFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: 50% off our cell phone with fido
Cons: overtime not payed
Good environment with good co-workers easy to get along with .
Good experience with a lot of knowledge and a lot of work in little time.
n/a
Technical Inbound Customer Representative (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJanuary 12, 2015
I have gained from a number of employments many skills that
will make me an asset to any organization. My experience as an information system analyst linked with my bachelor’s degrees in Applied and Actuarial Mathematics, and the successful completion of two SOA exams (P and FM) will provide all the necessary qualifications for my job as actuary.
I developed a wide range of skills that will be useful – more... . They gave me the opportunity to strengthen my interpersonal and organizational skills and time management. I also have experience in working effectively under pressure.
• I am hard working and highly motivated
• I enjoy acquiring new skills, problem solving and I am a fast learner
• I am an excellent multitasker, with excellent organizational and a great time management skills
• I have developed the ability to communicate complex solutions and ideas in simple terms that most – less
Good atmosphere. and fun
Agente/ conseillère de services à la clientèle (Former Employee), MontrealDecember 26, 2014
Nice place to work
Colleagues and management team helpful
Learned a lot in regards to customer service
Dealing with angry customers and still being able to resolve issue
Love dealing with people and providing customer satisfaction