Atelka Employee Reviews

Agreable
Agent ventes (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC13 September 2017
Sous traitant de Bell pour mobilité renouveller les contrats mobile.
Pros
Emploi etudiant
Cons
Mal renumérer
Bad expperience
Senior Human Resources Advisor - Atlantic Canada (Former Employee) –  Charlottetown, PE12 September 2017
Not a good experience at all. No respect for employees, management was deplorable, salary on the very lowest echelon, th
ere was no recogntion for any thing!

Policies were not respected. Teamwork was not an important element within this chaotic environment. This was the messiest run company I have ever worked for.

Training for the employees was inefficient which led to a massive high turnover rate. For this company only the dollars mattered.
Pros
Good people with good work ethics
Cons
Unorganized, bad management5
productive and fun work place with table tennis
Représentante des ventes au service à la clientèle (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC4 September 2017
the spirit amongst the workers was good and we were always there to support one another. The big challenge was no humanity . it was all about money and just money. No consideration for parental schedules or students. Really hope the situation has changed.
Pros
yes free lauch
Cons
cheating on employees hours of work
Its was ok
Call Center Customer Support Rep (Former Employee) –  Fredericton, NB1 September 2017
only issue was with management, high level management was great but middle level management were slack and did not do much untill they were noticed by head management
bien
Agent marketing (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC26 August 2017
bon environnement de travail pas tès stressant et les nouveaux ont droit a une formation ce qui est très apprécié
super bad
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Montreal23 August 2017
I do not recommend this company. maybe just a step but do not stay here longer. If you can find some other call center that pays more, go for it rather this company who gives a S*** on paying their employees pennies
Pros
good people and co workers especially the TL's taking care of you
Cons
super low compensation and no advancements. benefits getting lower each year
Good team work environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Cornwall, ON16 August 2017
This job consists of assisting customers with their shipping requirements through Canada Post. Conducting tracking searches, creating small business accounts, and answering many other requirements.
Pros
Pleasant enviroment
horrible
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON15 August 2017
job is horrible, the management doesn't help you with anything, id highly suggest looking elsewhere for employment if you want to keeo your sanity, I was denied bereavement because I wasn't there or 90 days, they denied my attempt to go to a funeral in Quebec because I didn't have any documentation, you need a doctors not for each individual leave early or sick day. the co workers are great but overall the work environment is not worth your time and effort.
Atelka is a friendly place
Customer service rep (Former Employee) –  Cornwall, ON15 August 2017
when i started at atelka i was nervous but the TL's there are amazing and make it worth while, i loved working there. the hardest part about working there is some of the customers you deal with other then that, its a great place to work over all and i would definitely work there again. The people there are so much fun and easy to get along with, you learn so much about certain computer software and you learn how to cope in different circumstances and situations.
Pros
games
Cons
Environnement de travail productif et agréable
Agent de centre d'appel (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC8 August 2017
Bon milieu de travail.
Ouverture du poste de travail, lecture des mails et des mises à jours.
Compagnie offrant de bons avantages sociaux à ses employés.
Bon ambiance de travail mais salaire beaucoup trop bas
Back office (Former Employee) –  St-jean-sur-richelieu5 August 2017
Les collègues sont agréables et beaucoup d'activités sont organisées. Cependant, le salaire est minable pour les tâches demandées. Le personnel change beaucoup car les gens ne restent pas à long terme, souvent, il s'agit d'un emploi temporaire.
Pros
Les collègues
Cons
Salaire, salaire et salaire
Great if you commit
Wholesale Specialist (Former Employee) –  10 Tollgate Road Cornwall Ontario4 August 2017
Days start nice and early. Work is never too much to handle, but enough to keep you busy.

I've learned how to deal with difficult customers and cooworkers better than any other job had.

Management could be fixed up a bit, but it functions..

There are many events during the year to bring together the community, so thats nice.

Hard part: sometimes there could be things that would be beyond what we were hired for and they knew it, but they would expect us to do it anyways.

Easy Part: If you mastered your job, you could be left with lots of free time to do your thing.
Pros
events every couple of months
Cons
some management is only there because they've been there the longest
Difficult position
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cornwall, ON2 August 2017
The Management at Atelka is very nice and accommodating, the job itself is difficult as we have no authority to actually help the customer, we take their complaints and send it off to Canada Post who then helps them so we get yelled at a lot. I would not recommend this job to anyone as the pay is low, the raises are low and the job itself comes home with you.
Pros
Mostly Monday to Friday
Cons
No authority to actually help the customer
bien
Conseiller clientèle (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC29 July 2017
Une excellente entreprise qui a un bon respect pour ses employés
Pros
Bien rémunéré
Cons
Ras
Review
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Sarnia, ON26 July 2017
I have nothing good to say about my time working at atelka. I really don't feel that my time spent filling this out would make anykind of impact so I will leave it with saying thati would not recccomend working at atleka to anyone that I like and that I would not work at atelka again.
Excellent place to work at
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON20 July 2017
It was a easy place to work at, loved dealing with the customers and the staff.Training was long but with out previous experience it would of been hard to sit threw it.
Mauvaise gérance
Service à la clientèle (par téléphone) (Former Employee) –  Saint-Jérôme, QC19 July 2017
Nous prenons des appel tout la journée nous devons répondre au besoin du client tout en respectant le temps passer avec le client le temps que l'on mets le clients en attente la sauvegarde et les ventes

J'ai beaucoup appris sur le coté humain des gens et mon sens de l'écoute ses grandement amélioré

Le plus dure dans se travail ses de se faire sentir comme un Object et même humilié par les superviseur ou les gestionnaire

Le plus agréable dans mon travail a toujours étais de parler et aider mes clients
Pros
Le lien avec les clients
Cons
la gérance de l'entreprise
typical day at work
Representative (Current Employee) –  Cornwall, ON17 July 2017
you learn non stop
you deal with many situations
making sure that the customer is happy
make sure they get the proper product
good assistance
positive
good attitude
Pros
full time
Cons
looking for something in my field
Awful
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Sarnia, ON16 July 2017
Have never dealt with a company that cares so little about their employees! Typical day was getting yelled at by not only customers but management as well
Typical workplace
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Fredericton, NB12 July 2017
*very low salary
*minimum pay with same work load with other call center
*less reward and recognition to agents
*typical work environment
*need system or computer upgrade

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Atelka. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8