Atelka Employee Reviews in Canada

The job duties are not that bad, but they make it impossible to enjoy it
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ONApril 19, 2016
Every day things change... there is not set schedule and they do not inform you enough in advance of your next schedule. They don't take incident reports seriously enough.

The job itself isnt too bad for 12.00 / hour and benefits. but they deduct bathroom time, and any time your no on a call so when you think you work 8 hours you really only getting paid for like 7.15 hours
Pros
benefit
Cons
hours, schedules
espace de travail agréable ,beau bureau
Agente service à la clientèle(centre d'appel) (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QCApril 5, 2016
Apres une journée de travail , j'améliore mes compétences d'agent de service à la clientèle.
Le client demeure une priorité et je mets tous mes efforts pour le satisfaire.
le point le plus fort est notre esprit d'équipe, les challenges pour les ventes . mes collègues sont très professionnels ,entre agent on s'assure de toujours fournir le meilleur service et de répondre avec courtoisie et empathie au client.
Atelka
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Sarnia, ONApril 2, 2016
Working at Atelka is just like any normal job for me, I'm just not a fan of the hours 3-12 2-10. and it takes a long time working there to be able to get your hours changed, and it just sucks being a single parent of a child under 1. Hardest part about working there is when you get those customers call in who are right furious about their bill or service with another agent and you get it taken out on you and you have to calm down the customer and help them with their issues.
Great group, hours are a little rough though
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Charlottetown, PEMarch 29, 2016
I actually enjoy working here. I do chat instead of phones but my Team Managers back me up on everything. The hours are a little hard, 5P.M to 1.A.M, but I am slowly getting use to it (I'm more of a morning person XD). My team really promotes the "If you don't know, just ask your team." I can't say for the phone team since I was only there for about a month but I can say for chat that it is a hardworking but enjoyable day arguing with customers XD
Pros
Team always helpful even in odd situations, lots of celebratory stuff going on in building
Cons
late nights but if your a night person than this is great for you
Nice people but could be more loose
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCMay 30, 2016
There was a bit of drama and this call center is very strict. The training was a bit rushy. I applied for day shift and they put me on night so I could not stay long because I am a mother with no help. You need to wait 3 months to apply for day. But otherwise the people were friendly. Salary was great!
It was a great experience working at Atelka as a Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Sarnia, ONMarch 7, 2016
Worked as a Customer Service Representative (Part-Time), Provided effective solution to the customers by understanding their needs. Co-Workers along with the Team Leader have been such a great help.
Very motivating and there is room for creativity.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCMay 1, 2016
I liked working for this company because the bosses were very supportive, accessible and open to suggestions that were constructive.
Pros
Learnt a lot of marketing
Cons
Not in line with what I was aspiring to do as a career
computation in work place.
Customer Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Quebec City, QCJanuary 31, 2016
i learned a lot about how to deal with customers all over the phone.
all the employs and managers were very helpful .
Management were very good in supporting employs .
all the employs were very helpful and the managers as well.
Very engaging and highly motivational environment
Loyalty specialist agent (Current Employee) –  1000 ST ANTOINE WEST, MONTREALFebruary 12, 2016
My day is usually characterized by meeting up with customer needs through the phone with the help of floor support by my supervisors and team leaders. The environment is very motivating
To many cheifs
Customer Care Agent (Former Employee) –  Montreal, QuebecNovember 29, 2015
Other than the error in pays and senior agents either getting some of their hours slashed or be given the schedules and hours of work that the new agents should of gotten. What is told to you during the interview is all false.
Pros
Good place to work at if you are in high school
Cons
Should be kept as a temporary job
Call center and working for fido
customer service agent (Current Employee) –  Fredericton, NBApril 15, 2016
Atelka is a call center with a few management issues. Long hours and no value for its emplyees.
Atelka is a fido phone company. Fido is a fine company.
Not for everyone
Customer service agent (Current Employee) –  Sarnia, ONMarch 30, 2016
very high stress job, definitely not for everyone. i got along well with a group at work and coming in definitely easier. you really have to have a support system there.
Communication
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Sarnia, ONMarch 4, 2016
This job improves my communication skills and helps how to deal with customers. I'm putting my life into it for bringing more production for the company.
Pros
Paid break
Geat place to be
Customer service Agent (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCJanuary 26, 2016
Great people to work with, always was a blast and pleasure to be at work, made amazing friends and great benefits best part of the job was the helping out the customers
Pros
Lots of overtime
Loyalty Agent
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Cornwall, ONSeptember 23, 2015
I work for an inbound call center. I love everything that my job requires of me. I don't mind working over a headset. I am very good at setting goals and attaining these personnel set goals. My job everyday is different as with inbound calls, every call is very different from the last. I get along with my coworkers, without usual job office conflicts. I come into work, log into my systems. Take calls as they come in. Deal with whatever that call requires of you at that time. The goal is to get the caller to hangup feeling a, "thank you", you have answers all my questions.
Supportive Team Leaders
Rogers Wireless Chat Agent (Full-Time) (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCNovember 9, 2015
Fun work environment, friendly workmates and supportive managers. Flexible shift trades based on availabilities. E-learning thru fastracks and applications supports.
Pros
Promotional gift items from Rogers
Cons
Graveyard shifts and low pay
Just good
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCDecember 22, 2015
the Management was nonchalant about the warfare of its workers. My team lead was good and gave me the encouragement to continue to work. It was not easy to get parking but by metro it was very accessible.
Not bad
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ONMarch 4, 2016
if a call centre is your thing than its not bad. The shifting could be better. The shift are not consistant they change from week to week.
Good working environment and opportunities to develop communication, marketing and problem solving skills
Représentant de service à la clientèle bilingue (Current Employee) –  montrealJuly 17, 2015
The fun part of the job is to help people to find a solution to the problem they are calling for. Also, there is possibility to work overtime almost every week.

The team leaders and the instructors are nice and great.

I have learned to improved my communication skill in both english and french. And to empathy and connecting emotionally with customers.
Customer service representative
Customer Service representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCOctober 20, 2015
Responding to customers inquiries , solve customers issues with their bills, services , management was on point, most of co-workers remained my friends