Atelka Employee Reviews

Review
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Sarnia, ON26 July 2017
I have nothing good to say about my time working at atelka. I really don't feel that my time spent filling this out would make anykind of impact so I will leave it with saying thati would not recccomend working at atleka to anyone that I like and that I would not work at atelka again.
Excellent place to work at
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON20 July 2017
It was a easy place to work at, loved dealing with the customers and the staff.Training was long but with out previous experience it would of been hard to sit threw it.
Mauvaise gérance
Service à la clientèle (par téléphone) (Former Employee) –  Saint-Jérôme, QC19 July 2017
Nous prenons des appel tout la journée nous devons répondre au besoin du client tout en respectant le temps passer avec le client le temps que l'on mets le clients en attente la sauvegarde et les ventes

J'ai beaucoup appris sur le coté humain des gens et mon sens de l'écoute ses grandement amélioré

Le plus dure dans se travail ses de se faire sentir comme un Object et même humilié par les superviseur ou les gestionnaire

Le plus agréable dans mon travail a toujours étais de parler et aider mes clients
Pros
Le lien avec les clients
Cons
la gérance de l'entreprise
typical day at work
Representative (Current Employee) –  Cornwall, ON17 July 2017
you learn non stop
you deal with many situations
making sure that the customer is happy
make sure they get the proper product
good assistance
positive
good attitude
Pros
full time
Cons
looking for something in my field
Awful
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Sarnia, ON16 July 2017
Have never dealt with a company that cares so little about their employees! Typical day was getting yelled at by not only customers but management as well
Typical workplace
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Fredericton, NB12 July 2017
*very low salary
*minimum pay with same work load with other call center
*less reward and recognition to agents
*typical work environment
*need system or computer upgrade
Suffocating work environment
Corporate Sales for Cirque du Soleil (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC7 July 2017
Great colleagues, management and supervision needs to be seriously looked into and make it more humane.

They need to improve manners and respect for their employees.
Pros
colleagues
Cons
supervisors
bon environnement de travail
Service à la clientèle (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC4 July 2017
Beaucoup de pression pour les ventes ,mais l environnement est convivial.
Great benefits, terrible hours.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Charlottetown, PE27 June 2017
This job has great benefits ( medical, dental and optical) however the hours were horrible. Working from 4 PM until 1 AM are not good hours because not only does it throw your sleep schedule out of alignment you send your days sleeping so you can't get anything else done.
Helps to develop communicative skills
Représentante service à la clientèle (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC24 June 2017
Nice people, always helpful, but too much work and too long schedules. The working hours do not allow people to spend time with their families. Good facilities.
Pros
Nice colleagues
Cons
Long schedules
Fair pay, caring leadership, and strong drive for business success
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Sarnia, ON23 June 2017
The Sarnia ON site is one that I am proud to be a part of.

The senior managers genuinely care about the staff and try to spread that feeling around. Brainstorming sessions are had every so often, with a focus on how to improve the frontline experience and encourage a better working atmosphere.

Team Leaders put a ton of effort into encouraging, developing and supporting the staff, while balancing the needs of the clients.

Many people have built long lasting friendships with their peers that will transcend beyond their positions with us. And, even if they're not "besties", most show respect for each other.

If you put the effort into being professional and respectful, and come to work when scheduled, you will have a positive experience with this team.

We've also been recently acquired by TeleTech, which is very exciting!
Pros
2 lunch rooms with great amenities, multiple restrooms, on-site cafeteria for hot food, caring leadership team, part of the TeleTech family
Cons
Aging equipment and IT infrastructure, callers can be very challenging to handle, location is a bit far out so transportation could be problematic for some.
Bon
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC21 June 2017
Répondre aux appelles
aidez le client a comprendre la facturation
changer leurs plans de téléphone
activer des lignes
Good coworkers
Inbound Call Representative (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON16 June 2017
The coworkers were amazing to work with and helpful if you needed the help. The hardest part of the job was dealing with angry customers and not baing bale to help them properly. also not havin enough training to do the job expected
An outsourcing company which pay you pretty good and keep their employees happy by bribing them with overt time and loads of incentives.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON12 June 2017
A normal shift of 9 hours which is very hectic as you have to attend so many calls and satisfying you customers. I learned patience and good command over my communication skills. The environment is really good and competitive. The hardest part of this job is to deal with pretty annoying customers as well as it gets really difficult after some time to sit and attend calls.
Pros
good incentives
Cons
Starts out great then not so much
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON9 June 2017
There are some real shining stars here - the reception and hiring people are very professional and made me feel like I was really part of something great. the training is long and boring but maybe not their fault.
I think they really try. the wage is bad but its entry level and I have no qualifications and still landed a full time job and benefits if I had lasted 3 months. I couldn't afford to keep driving there but I would have stayed if it was closer.
Pros
really great reception and interview lady benefits full time
Cons
boring training too far to drive
Environnement au Soutien Technique
Support Technique (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC5 June 2017
L'ambiance de travil au soutien technique du sous-traitant de Videotron etait tres agreable. Excepté peut-etre le management qui aurait besoin d'etre changé.
Fun place to work with
Customer Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC4 June 2017
You get amazing employees who are always there to help. Even though Team Leaders are amazing as well. I loved to work there but had to leave because I had better opportunity.
Pros
Amazing Work culture
Cons
Poor pay
Horrible and doesn't pay you your wages
Sale Representative (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON2 June 2017
I've had to file 3 claims to the labour board about sarnia Atelka. They don't give you your vacation pay, they sometimes don't pay you for your day(s) worked and they charge you $$$ for benefits even after you quit. Don't work there!!!
Pros
Finishing your 9+ hour shift
Cons
Unpaid wages, bad management
Resolve concerns of the customers over the call
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON28 May 2017
A typical day at work would include answering multiple calls of the Rogers customers and help them to resolve their concerns. I learned about how to deal with uncertainties at workplace as the customers would call about any concern and I had to resolve everything on that call.
Csr
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Sarnia, ON14 May 2017
the job was a bit fun, but the salary wasn't as much as the effort i gave to it. The management was really the worse management have worked with. Not trying to be rude but just the fact

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Atelka. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8